Busted

We both got out of the tub, rinsing our bodies off before getting out. We both grabbed towels, and dried ourselves off. I brushed my hair, and Jean put it in a french braid for me. I put on a black lace push up bra, and matching panties that made Jean grunt. I had a big plain white t-shirt on, with black leggings. Jean wore the same thing he had last night because he didn't bring anything with him. He was wearing a loose grey t-shirt, with some black pants. I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, and I gave him a kiss. He kissed back, then pulled away to kiss my forehead. We both cleaned up our mess, picking up the wet towels, and throwing them in the hamper, emptying the tub, and making the bed. The room was all cleaned up, and Jean decided it was time to leave. He kissed me again, and left the room, I kept the door open, and watched him walk away. While he was walking away, I saw the door to Levi's room open. Jean turned to look at me, but I pointed to Levi's door, and waved for Jean to run quickly. He understood what I was doing, and started leaving quicker, trying not to get spotted. Levi didn't seem to notice, and stepped out of his room, he turned around to lock his door, but instead of leaving to wherever he was going, he saw me, and turned walking my way. My immediate thought was to shut the door, but I caught myself, and didn't.

"Hey, (your name)."

"Oh hi, Levi!", I smiled in panic, opening the door fully so that now he could see me fully in the doorway.

"I heard some noises this morning, it sounded to be coming from your room. Are you okay?"

"Um..uh..yeah... A hundred percent..."

I was beet red, and stumbling on words.

"It's obvious what you were doing (your name)."

"Um, what?", the what ending in a high note.

"I saw Jean leave your room brat, and I heard your moans from a mile away, plus you have huge ass hickeys on your neck."

"Levi!"

I turned around, and walked up to my bed, falling on my back. He walked in closing the door behind him. My face was still red as a beet.

"What?"

"Don't talk about that."

"What? Hickeys? Moans?"

"No. Well, yes, but no."

"Then what? Is it.... Sex?"

"Yes!"

I grabbed a pillow, and covered my face with it, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"You just had sex, and you're telling me not to talk about it?"

"Yes", I muffled in the pillow.

"You're only 16, maybe you shouldn't even be having sex."

"Stop saying it", I continued to talk in the pillow, feeling like I could say more if I wasn't seen by him.

"Sex, sex, sex. Sex...........sex.....sexxxxxx.....seeeeeeeex.... S.E.X., sex, sex."

My face was probably the colour of the blood of my enemies, very dark red. I threw the pillow at him, and he chuckled.

"You know, everyone's gonna see your vagina when you push it out."

"No."

"That's what happens (your name), that's how a baby-"

"I know Levi!"

"Are you sure?"

I sat up, and looked him in the eyes.

"Yes."

He stopped teasing me, throwing the pillow back. I smiled, and placed it back.

"So did you only come see me because you needed to talk about sex to a girl once in your life? Or was it important?"

"First off, sex is very important for a variety of different reasons, and you don't know anything about my sex life, (your nickname)."

"Your reason for it to be important is probably for pleasure", I laughed.

"So what? You just had sex, sex, sex."

My face turned red again.

"I don't need to know about your sex life to guess that you haven't been laid in a while."

Those words slipped off my tongue, and I had wished to catch them, but it was too late.

"Oh my god, oops. Sorry, Levi!"

I stood up, and gave him a salute avoiding eye contact.

"At least I don't get young girls knocked up."

He sounded pissed, but not at me. It seemed that he was mad at Jean, and even Marco.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to keep that salute up. It's not your fault that they fucked you, and now you're in this complicated situation."

I looked down, sitting on the bed again.

"Well, let's not make you sad today, okay?", he smiled sweetly. I couldn't help, but smile back feeling happy again.

"I've been sent out to take you shopping today."

"Shopping? Didn't we got shopping for everything already?"

"We haven't been clothes shopping."

"Yeah, they're in the drawers of the cribs, and changing table."

"No, not for the baby, for you."

"What, me?"

"Yes, you're already showing, and you're going to grow out of your clothes soon, so you need maternity clothes."

"But like all my clothes are stretchy."

"Your bra isn't, and your tits are only gonna get bigger."

"Levi! Don't call them that! Only boobs, or breasts."

My face was flushed pink.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go."

We had left the room, and locked the door.