You Have The Words

Today, I was finally let out of the hospital. Levi took me to my room, and helped me change Arthur, and put him to sleep in his new crib. I lay out on my bed in a star shape, and looked to the left to see the huge room that was new. They decided that it'd be best to take down the wall that was between my room and the room that was right beside mine. They added a kitchen, and living room. The room was huge so I had a whole new place, and it blew my mind.

"Mmmmmm Levi."

"I'd like to hear you say that, but without all the excess clothing," he said, smirking.

I blushed immediately, and stayed silent trying to not look at him.

"Levi, shhhhhh, don't say stuff like that."

"Hey, just being honest."

"Levi, I'm getting married to another man."

"Not if you call it off."

"Levi-"

"What if he isn't even the father?"

He walked over to Arthur's crib, and examined him.

"Oh my god (your name), he looks just like Marco."

"What?"

I got up from the bed, and look at him.

"See? Look at the shape of his face, the eyes, the nose, the lips. Not that I used to just stare at Marco, but he's a spitting image."

I didn't speak, so Levi looked up at me to see tears flowing down my face. He only stepped up to me, and hugged me. I snuggled my face in his neck, crying.

"He is. Oh my god, he is. He looks just like Marco.....how can I look at him?...He'll just make me cry..."

He squeezed me tighter, and petted the back of my head.

"Hey, it's okay. It should make you happy."

"Why?" I responded a little too quick. He chuckled.

"Because Marco left something very precious behind. Something you can raise, and that will live a long time. He will be a man someday, maybe have his own kids, and Marco will live on through them. That's an amazing thing. You're an amazing young woman."

I was crying harder now, and pulling him as tight as I could.

"Thank you, Levi. You always have the words I need to hear."

He kissed the top of my forehead, then we heard a knock at the door. Levi quickly pulled off of me, and turned towards the door.