Will You?

I was seventeen now, my birthday passed in (your birth month, but I'm saying it's May) and it's now November. I laid on my big bed, rubbing my enormous stomach. It was heavy, and a pain, but I'm excited for the fact that Jean & I will be together a lot more. Even if we're super close now, but he'll move in tomorrow, so we'll be together on a whole new level.

I stood up, and looked outside my window until I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door to open it. It was Jean.

"Hey, beautiful", he grabbed me, and kissed me. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Hey, babe", I said smiling. There had a few boxes of stuff in the hallway.

"What's that?"

"I'm just moving a little stuff in today so tomorrow I don't have to do anything."

"So you're moving your stuff in, but not you."

"I guess I could just move in now, I have everything."

"I'm fine with that. The sooner the better?"

He pulled me in for another kiss, and I heard a door open.

"Kids should learn to clean up their mess before moving on to play with something else."

It was Levi. I pulled away from the kiss, and we both stood up straight.

"S-sorry", my face turned beet red.

Jean walked outside the room, and started picking up one of the three medium sized boxes. Levi walked in, sitting on a chair. Jean put his boxes in a corner, and awkwardly said goodbye, and left. I didn't blame him, Levi could be pretty intimidating.

"So, when's it gonna come out?"

"Any day now!"

"So you could give birth now?"

"It doesn't just work like that Levi, but yes, I could start going into labour."

He chuckled. I knew he knew how it worked, he just liked messing with me.

"Are you happy?"

"Um...that's a heavy ass question. What's into you?"

He got up, and signalled me to sit down on the bed. I sat down, and he sat next to me.

"I just want to make sure you're prepared, and I know this is your first child, so I wanna make sure that you really want it, and you won't regret it."

He was looking into my eyes so intensely that I shivered.

"L-Levi..."

"(Your name), please tell me that you want this child."

"Y-yeah...y-yes..yes! I do! I do want it!"

I got up, pulled him up with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him tightly.

"Levi, I truly want this child. I'm so thankful that you've stuck with me this whole pregnancy, and...."

He tried pulling away to look me in the eyes, but I didn't let him. I just hugged tighter.

"Levi, as you know I'm not religious. At all to be honest, an atheist if you want a label, and I was planning on raising this child with the same beliefs I have. That there's no god, and we're not going to church. I know some people will see that, and get offended, but I couldn't care less. But the point I'm trying to make is I know I'm not religious, but will you be the godfather? Just meaning that you'll take care of it if Jean & I both die, which I know will probably never happen, I hope, but I trust you."

He didn't even pull away. He hugged me so tight, I had to call his name a couple times for him to finally pull away. He looked me straight in the eyes, and just smiled.

"Yeah.... anything for you beautiful."

-Sorry that I haven't updated in days, but I guess you'd call it writers block? Truthfully it's Christmas time, and I got gifts, and like a child I couldn't put anything down. Aha, anyway, hope you liked, and love you guys!! If you liked it, tell me in the comments, and check out my Instagram account: @ _Levi.Ackerman._ & my backup Instagram is: @ Levi_it :))) Stay tuned :D