The Word "Pregnant"

Author's note (very important!!): First off, hey guys!! Hope you guys like this story so far, and I'd like to continue it, so if you tell me you like it in the comments, then I'll try my best to make a great story :) What I wanted to say is I'm changing the point of view. I'm making it first person k? It'll be easier for me to write, and I know some of you like it the way it was, but I also know, some of you guys prefer it in 1st (but that's not why I'm changing it)

My heart was thumping, and it felt like it was going to fall out out my chest. My hands were shaking, and I felt lightheaded. How could I face them? What was I going to do? I felt nauseous, and I don't know if it was from the extreme anxiety I was feeling, or because of the....the....thing... I stopped running from Jean and Marco after I took a few turns to throw them off. I walked in the night paths, looking at the houses, shops, and old buildings that all, almost looked the same. I held those tears in with all my might. I almost lost it in front of them, a few shed, but I bit my cheeks. I needed to find out right now, and then if I was actually knocked up. I didn't want to, but if my superiors found out that I used a clinic outside of the military one, they'd be up in my grill, and never let me see the light of day. I figured it'd be better for everyone if I used the military clinic, and had everything done under their roof because if they found out I was actually knocked up they'd kill me, if they found out I found out from a non-military clinic they'd kill me, and if they found out I didn't know which boy was the father...they k.i.l.l. me. But that's my situation, so at least I can just use their damn clinic, and get it over with.

I walked in the main military building where everybody has meetings, and where the offices of my superiors are like Erwin Smith, Levi Ackerman, and Hanji Zoë. They had a clinic that everyone connected with the military could use. I walked up to the desk of a woman, and she asked if I had an appointment, but I didn't so I said no. She asked why I was there, and I told her that I needed to have a check up with a doctor, she said okay, and told me to take a seat in a chair. I sat there trembling, not knowing what was to come next.

"(Your first/last name)", the lady called. I got up, and followed her into a small enough room with doctor things like those sticks that the doctors use to see your tongue. I took a seat on the white bed, and she told me that a doctor would serve me in around 10 minutes. 10 minutes?!

"Oh, and I almost forgot. Because your rank in the military is so low, we have now someone else in when you're having the appointment. So let's say the doctor comes in. One of your superiors, or even two, will be having the meeting with you", she said, smiling, and closing the door.

I wish I had a damn gun right now. Oh my god. Please be Hanji please be Hanji please be Hanji. At least she's a girl. Kill me. n.o.w. I sat on the bed feeling like I was going to puke, the nausea was only getting worse. I looked to the side of the bed, grabbing the trash can, and placing it close so if I need to puke, I can do it there. I checked the clock, and it said it had been more than 10 minutes, does that mean it was cancelled? Does that mean I can leave? Oh my fuck, I'm such a wimp, I want to back out. I got up, and opened the door, I was too nervous to do this. I stepped forward, but bumped into two people. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. It was the doctor, and my superior, Levi Ackerman.

What. The. Literal. Piece. Of. Shit.

"(Your name)? It says here you needed a check up", the doctor said. I backed up on the bed again, and told myself I can't back down, I need to know. The doctor, pulled out a stool, and took a seat. Levi leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Um, yes. I just wasn't aware that there was going to have someone else with us", you said, glancing at Levi.

"It's a new rule (your name)", Levi said, looking at you.