trainees: mark tuan

You were a former JYP trainee. Yet they let you go having doubts in your ability with you being a foreigner. When you were a trainee you spoke little Korean so when you found out Mark was also from America you quickly became best friends. You trained along side him for years. Until the day they let you go. It was a sad day for you and Mark.

You were hopeless until you got the offer from BigHit Entertainment. You were hesitant it being a small company. You didn't train long and were finally getting better at Korean with the help of Namjoon. You were placed in a girl group withe 3 other girls who are now your best friends. You were happy and it was one of the best decisions of your life. Yet you still longed for and missed Mark.

You guys kept in contact as much as you could but you both started getting busier. Your group was the girl version of BTS, a worldwide phenomenon. You were very popular. New people came in and out of your life all the time but one always stayed, Mark. You guys hadn't seen each other in a while I mean casual greeting at award shows but nothing personal. Your members always asked about Mark teasing you all the time. You were the maknae after all. You never looked at him that way till that one night at MAMA.

"Lets give it up for (insert group name)!"

You guys were having a special stage and boy were you nervous. Your outfit was a little more revealing than what you would normally wear. You were known as the "conservative rapper" So when the fans saw your outfit oh did they flip out.

Mark couldn't take his eyes off you and didn't really know how to hide it. GOT7 and BTS were sat right next to each other and they teased Mark so hard.

The time came where you were performing your new solo song, Boy Meets Evil. You started rapping and the fans started screaming, chanting. They lost their minds when your dance break came up. Mark sat and watched in awe. He admired you.

When you finished the crowd was screaming. The idols were applauding and you bowed and left the stage. You left the show with many awards that night. It was now time for the after party. You walked in and had many congratulate you. You thanked them and walked over to Johnny who had been waving at you.

"You did amazing tonight Y/n."

You blushed and thanked him. You continued talking to him and Mark was watching the whole time. Mark knew you had never really shown feeling for one another but he couldn't help but get jealous. He walked over to you.

"Y/n."

You turned around at the voice and as soon as you saw who it was hugged him.

"Mark I've missed you."

He smiled at you knowing it had been a long time since you've seen each other.

"Y/n, I'm going to go find Jaehyun."

"Okay Johnny." You both smiled and he left.

Mark was debating whether or not he should tell you but he couldn't handle it anymore. Mark grabbed your hand and led you outside. You were about to say something until he kissed you. Mark Tuan just kissed you.. what the actual fuck. You were hesitant but your body took over you and kissed him back.

"Y/n I love you."

You looked at him shocked. You had never really thought about it before but after that kiss you knew you loved him. Mark was getting nervous.

"Y/n I'm sor-" You cut him off kissing him once again.

"I love you too."