𝕋𝕨𝕠♡ [PART ONE]

🖤🤍(A/N): Due to the shows cancellation, updates might be a bit slow. Oh, and to all my fellow My Hero Academia fans, happy birthday to my favorite character Katsuki Bakugo! 🥳🥳❤️❤️
——————

"I decline!" Haru says angrily to the chief.

"I don't think I can be an affective mentor to that man!" I glance at him with a fish candy in my mouth from one of the supply ladies.

"Oh Kambe-kun!" Chief says as Daisuke opens the door.

"Your seat if over there next to (L/N)." Daisuke approaches me (insert Jojo reference) and I swear I could see a tiny taunting smile on his face. I feel my heartbeat speed up. What the heck is wrong with me?

He sat down next to me making Haru growl from the other side of my room. I cupped my hand onto the side of my face away from them both, hiding my 
blush.

"Hello, would you like one?" The woman who gives out the gummy fish holds out a container to Daisuke's face. I sigh, for some reason not in a rude way....but I kinda want her to step away. Maybe I just needed some fresh air?

I exhaled, and got up as he took the fish candy from the woman. I place my hand on Haru's shoulder and turned to the chief.

"Boss, I'm going out for my break now. I'll be back in 10." I glance at my watch and sped out of the room.

Little did I know that a certain Daisuke Kambe was watching my every move.
——————

The whole time I was walking I tried to clear my mind. But HE would always pop us with his ridiculous smirk that always got my heart feel heavy. Ugh, what the heck is it even supposed to mean?

Maybe it's because...he's so mysterious. I mean, I really know nothing about the guy other than him being rich and all. But there is clearly more to him. He's the heir to the Kambe family, right? I wonder what had happened to his parents.

All in all, it still feels like he's hiding something big. I dont really know what it is, but I'm making it my personal mission to find out.

I smile to myself, and grab my warm coffee, walking out of the cafe. My favorite place ever.

"(Y/N)." Haru says flatly. Well, he's pissed off...I wonder why. Then I see Daisuke behind him. Oh.

"How'd you know how to find me here?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee. He snorts.

"This is your 'favorite place in the world'." (ZA WARUDO) he says, mocking your tone.

"Hey, I do not sound like that, damn it!" I defend.

"Whatever. Everyone knows you love the coffee here anyway." He rolls his eyes playfully. I chuckle a bit and glance at Daisuke. He looks a bit curious.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"We're investigating a shop lifting at the local mall. With that guy." Haru growls the last part. I look at Daisuke, who doesn't look the least bit offended.
——————

F I N N A L L Y.

We came out of the mall with many bags. Please, Don't even ask.

"Ugh, I'm tired." My brother groans.

"Me too.." I mutter. My hair was a mess right now.

"Drrrr. Click- Red panda!" Two random street rats were standing on the sidewalk, trying to earn some money.

"WAIT, WHAT THE HELL?" The other guy punches him in the face.

"Hello, this is red panda!"

"WHY DID YOU REPEAT THAT?"