𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 𝕏 𝕊𝕒𝕕!ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ♡[ONE-SHOT]

Hey! Just a friendly reminder one-shots are not canon to the story. Enjoy! 🤗

————————————

Damn it, why did I have to be so stupid?

Ever since I started dating Daisuke, I haven't been making too much time for Haru....even I was slowly starting to realize how we drifted apart.

I sigh heavily, and snuggled the blankets closer towards me. My brother was out for the day, leaving me home alone. The TV was on, but I couldn't even focus on it. It was my favourite anime, (F/A). Every time I looked at the screen, it would only remind me of when Haru first introduced me to it, and how we would sit down every night, binging every new episode we missed from work the previous nights. I sniffled audibly.

"Why did we have to drift apart so badly...? Haru doesn't even come home anymore." My eyes glinted with fresh tears, but I was done crying. I needed to be alone right now.

Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door. I decided to ignore it, hoping the person would go away thinking I'm not home. But whoever it was was persistent, because they only seemed to knock louder. Sighing, I got on to my feet, my balance extremely shaky from staying in the same position for 4 hours straight.

Not caring about how my hair was an absolute birds nest, I opened the door.

"Daisuke?" I said tiredly. "You could have told me you were coming over...I would have made-"

"I wanted to check up on you...after all, you are my girlfriend."

I blush furiously. Damn, after 2 months I still can't get over the fact that I'm dating the millionaire (and a sometimes pain in the ass) Daisuke Kambe...

"Come on in. Haru....isn't home." I say, my voice breaking. He seems to catch it and frowns immediately.

"What happened? Come on you can tell me." I look at his face which wasn't in his usual smirk. He was serious.

I sigh deeply. As my boyfriend, he had a right to know.

"Alright...so recently, me and Haru are having problems with our relationship. I thinks it's because I started dating YOU without his approval...n-NOT THAT IM BLAMING YOU OR ANYTHING! It's just...."

I pick up the picture frame of me and my brother as kids, fighting with each other. I smiled sadly, as my vision started getting blurred with my tears. I shut my eyes.

"He hasn't been home today...or yesterday...and he hasn't texted me a word." Daisuke pulls me into a hug before I could even process what was going on. Through the gap space under his armpit, half my face was visible from behind him. I blushed madly.

"I'm staying here with you." He says.

"I-...alright. Let me know if you need anything." I say plopping back down on the couch. My mood was slightly lifted since Daisuke arrived. He sits down next to me and pulls me into his side. He leans down to my ear and whispers.

"You'll always have me...." I look up at him with bright pink cheeks and a teasing smile, making him turn away with a red face.

"Hah, so even the great Daisuke Kambe has his weaknesses." I chuckled. Daisuke smirks, taking this as a challenge and pins me down to the sofa quickly. I blush madly and he leans into my face and......

Starts tickling me. I laugh uncontrollably as I beg him to stop.

Damn that trickster! He got me to blush so hard for no damn reason!

"You- I- UGH DAISUKE!" I say pretending to get angry.

"So that's how you wanna play, huh?" I say in between laughs.