𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖! 𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ♡[ONE-SHOT]

Hey, before I start lemme tell y'all a little something.

Yes, you read the title right.

I don't know, so lately....I've been a little *cough* obsessed....with reading Yandere fanfics and one-shots. So I decided to make a little something, I'll even add a part two if you guys want!

(Just want to point out for the younger readers, there may or may not be mature themes in the chapter)

Thanks!

———————————

(Y/N) P.O.V:

Today was such a lovely day. I mean, I hadn't lived through it yet. But the sun was out, and the light shining through my window was waking me.

For some reason, I didn't get mad at the sun like usually. I felt like for once in my life, I was in a damn good mood. Most mornings my brother feared for his life because of my short temper.

Although by now, based on the time which was 11:30am, he was most likely in the kitchen with a metal pot on his head to serve as a helmet. Maybe even a nerf gun and a frying pan like last time.

As you can probably tell:

I
Hate
Mornings.

Staying up reading manga and watching anime till 5am daily is exhausting. I'm so glad I don't have work today...

But then me suddenly remembered Daisuke saying he wanted to meet up with Haru and I to discuss...a project was it? I can't remember. Anyways, it was probably some details on a case were investigating.

But he told us he would send in a limo to pick us up. Damn rich boy....

"Oh I was right." I groan, finally reaching the kitchen, eyes lingering over the usual sight. As expected, Haru was in the corner with not one- but TWO frying pans in each hand. I didn't even know we OWNED TWO FRYING PANS! We are literally two people in one house, that's so useless.

"Y-your not grumpy this morning?" He asked dumbfounded. I simply roll my eyes with a tiny smile tugging on my lips.

"Not today." I say, pulling open the fridge to pull out some eggs. Maybe an omelette today? Or maybe just a light strawberry milkshake? Either way I feel like holding a frying pan. So he better give one back....

After both of us ate the breakfast my brother didn't help make, I get up and do a few quick stretches for no reason. Do you ever just suddenly feel extremely quirky?

I jog in place for no reason, as my brother stared at me with a confused, but careless
zoned-out kind of expression. Some of the coffee he was drinking slipped onto his pants making him jump up.

"H-HOT!" He yells.

"I know I am." I stick out my tongue at him, running to the counter mockingly to get a tissue. I threw it in the air, making it fly around before landing softly on his head. He sighed, picking it up and cleaning the spill.

"Go put on something coffee- I mean...nice. I think Daisuke wanted to meet us for something? His sending a limo to pick us up at 8:00, so be ready." I tell him. He nods obediently, running upstairs. Oh, come on Haru, I don't think I'm THAT scary...

I crouched low and plopped onto the couch with a heavy sigh, laying my head back and crossing my leg over the other.

I found myself thinking about Daisuke Kambe. I had no time to process my feelings as a sudden chill went down my spine. Suddenly I felt very cold and somewhat...bizzare? Was this a sign or something? I don't know if I really believe in those...but what the hell WAS that just now? It felt a bit familiar...