𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 𝕏 𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖!ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ♡[ONE-SHOT]

Hi, I just wanted to say before I start this chapter:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 6K, TO=SOME OF YOU IT MIGHT NOT BE ALOT...BUT TOO ME, IT MEANS THE WORLD ^_^, SO THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY TRASH BOOK AND WRITING SKILLS. :3

I REALLY WASN'T EXPECTING THIS TO GET PAST 1K AT ALL, BUT ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS (and the power of anime) SO IM FOREVER GRATEFUL ❤️❤️😌😌

(Also: If you have any questions let me know. Requests are still open of course! I'm trying to combine your guys ideas into one to make it more enjoyable)

One more thing, sorry for the late update, I just received a work load of homework and the stress is really getting to me, so I haven't been very active, again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Enough talking, let's get into this One-Shot now!
————————————

"Well, I think it's safe to say you two can take the day off work. Good job today guys." boss-man tells us. Thank god we can, Im extremely tired.

"Let's go Haru. I was planning on getting coffee, you in?" I asked casually, placing my hands behind my head.

"Sure...just let me finish up this crossword—"

"Your a boring guy, ya know? How you ever gonna get a girl when your always doing the lamest stuff..." I frown. He scoffs, and tries to cover up the tint of red in his face with his free hand. But his bright red ears are a huge giveaway. I chuckle at his flustered self.

"Oh! (Y/N), Haru! Take Daisuke with you...show him around, after all he IS new around here." Boss man, places a hand on my brothers shoulder, making him frown. I was alright with him coming, only if he kept his distance of course. (I ain't trying to catch this corona JKJKJKKK this book don't have corona stuff in it)

"Hm. Let's go then." I say coldly.

He pursed his lips unsatisfied, but followed anyway. Haru ran to catch up behind because he was 'so busy doing crossword puzzles' he forgot about our break.
———————

"Hi, I'll take a large espresso." I wave my hand at the waitress. She smiles and nods, turning to the other two.

"Oh— medium latte please."

"I'll take a frappe." Daisuke answered simply. He looks a bit annoyed by coming here. I guess he doesn't like to be ordered around by others.

"Sure thing!" She gives us another cute smile which actually made my brother blush. I smirk slightly, wanting to make a joke.

"You shouldn't stare at her for that long...you might bore her to sleep." I whisper. He looks confused at first, but suddenly remembered what happened earlier today.

"Sh-shut up, (Y/N)." I give him a stupid grin. "Sure, sure."

Daisuke's phone rings.

"Sorry, I have to take this." He says, but clearly didn't mean it. He walked to the front and stepped outside, making Haru frown.

"Hn. Fine.." I say glancing around the shop. My eyes landed on one kinda cute blonde kid around my age, causing me to blush when he looked my way and winked. I gasped, and turn my head to the other side. My ears were practically burning at this point. Haru had a wicked grin on his face, and started to jump up around like a monkey trying to divert the boys attention back to me by pointing at my embarrassed figure. I sighed, covering my face with my hand. How did I end up with such a weirdo for a sibling?

A few moments later, Daisuke Kambe walks back inside. our order arrived at the same time. All three of us grabbed our coffee's and laid back, enjoying it. The flavour in my mouth reminded me of why this was my favourite place. I look at my brother who seems to be enjoying it too.