𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖♡︎

🖤🤍(quick notice: title has been altered)
GUYSSS EPISODE 3 (and now four) OF BALANCE UNLIMITED CAME OUT IM
S H A K I N G . . .

ME AND MY FREIND JAMIE WERE HYPING SO HARD, WE EVEN STARTED CRYING OUT OF HAPPINESS IT WAS AMAZING.

I KNEW I SAID I WOULDNT UPDATE UNTIL THE WATTPAD HACKED INFO THING WAS OVERWITH.... BUT I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF FROM WRITING THIS CHAPTER EVEN IF SOME HACKERS HAVE MY PERSONAL INFO IDC ANYMORE GJGKFKFKFKFKF.

if you haven't seen it- Go watch it first, and thank me later!

;) I love u guys, ENJOY.
————————

(Y/N) P.O.V:

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N) get up!

Anyone in there....?
-
-
HEEEELLLllllooooOOooOoOoO?" An annoying voice trailed in my ear.

"GEEZ IM UP OKAY!" I yell, sprinting out of my seat in shock. My legs wobbled around like a chicken, before giving out completely and falling on the ground.

"Just leave me here..." I sulk. Haru sighs, grabbing my arm and helping me up. Still grabbing it he wrapped it around his shoulder to balance me.

"Look (Y/N). I know that was a long plane ride especially since you have motion sickness I guess... It works that way on planes too, right?"

"I don't know...my head hurts." I groan, leaning into his shirt.

"Anyways back to what I was saying. We're supposed to be meeting up with Daisuke to visit his relatives." I noticed Haru had a strange, sort of dissatisfied look on his face. He probably imagined she was a rude old lady and most of Daisuke's 'snobby attitude' was influenced by her.

"Yeah, yeah. Wait we're in Hong Kong are we not?" I point.

"Let's go." Daisuke cuts in. We get off his private plane, and make our way into the house with our luggage.

Suzue gave me a sympathetic glance from next to Daisuke. Come to think of it, they ARE siblings aren't they?

——————————

"I am Kikuko, his grandmother."

"M-My names Haru Kato."

"(Y/N) (L/N). Pleasure to meet you."

"Haru, (Y/N). What beautiful names. Thankyou for taking good care of Daisuke." She added with a smile. I glance over to Daisuke in surprise, a cheeky smile plastered over my face.

"Your welcome, granny!" I could feel Daisuke's cold stare poking into my back.

"This is a souvenir from Hong Kong.." Suzue slides a box to granny on the floor.

"Really? Why don't we all enjoy it together then?"

I crawled over to help her unwrap the packaged delicacies. Luck must be on my side today, because I've had my eye on those for a while now.

"Careful now." I say helping her up to the kitchen to prepare tea. She gave me a kind smile, and placed my hand in her own.

"I can tell from your eyes you are a very sensible, brave and kindhearted girl...I wouldn't mind if you and my Daisuke were something more than just coworkers." She winked. I covered my face with my hand in embarrassment, sneaking a small glance at Daisuke. His lips were pursed and he looked deep in thought, like he was considering something. But he was probably embarrassed as well.

'Yeah, she says that now...but I bet she would change her mind if she saw my mangago history.'

——————————