𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖♡︎

Hey! Sorry for the late updates I haven't been able to focus on anything outside of school because I'm in grade 10 and it's eating at my life, especially since I had to finish last years incompleted assignments. Right now school is my biggest concern, because I don't want to fall behind or fail and since I didn't learn much from grade 9 it's just a huge stress-filled step up for me. Thankyou for understanding and taking the time to read this, I will update sooner from now on.

-author <3

"President Alvarez from Republic of Poliador in Central America arrived in Japan yesterday. His objective for this visit concerns the large dam construction project with an estimate of 300 billion yen."  

"300 billion..?" I repeat to myself, making sure I heard that right.

"I have some unfortunate news." Chief cut in.

Everyone's heads whipped around in sync to face him. He continued.

"We've been assigned security for this thing." He points to the television talking about the dam crisis.

"Huh? Wouldn't this be too big of a burden for us to handle?" Kamei asks.

"It'll be alright!" It's just for one day tomorrow and we'll be working with the first investigation division."

"This gives me a headache in its own way..." I sigh, stretching my legs under the desk.

"They just want more people." Haru scoffs.

So I'm counting on all of you!" Chief smiles. Cho-san stood up abruptly.

"Chief I'll tag along tomorrow as well." He says.

"Cho-san? Your off duty tomorrow aren't you? You don't have to strain yourself." I hum to myself, already knowing the latest tea. Chief is trying to convince Cho-san to lay off and take it easy because he's of retirement age.

Bored, I shifted my gaze over to Daisuke who looked deep in thought. Yeah I don't think I want to go near him anytime today after what happened...

But fate isn't really in my favour nowadays.

———————————

"(Y/N)-chan!" I turn to the shorter bubblegum haired girl infront of me.

"Mahoro, what's up?" Shes probably offering to share snacks with me again...aww what a cutie.

"Would you like some?" She holds the bag to her eye level. UGH hug me already.

I squint my eyes, trying to read the kanji on the label. "Hot pepper chocolate? Heh, I'm alright."

I don't really plan on sitting on a toilet for the next 2 hours so no thankyou...

"Havent you seen the commercial? Fall hotly in love choco-latito~!" She sings, swaying her arms around with the bag.

"What's going on here?"

My heartbeat quickens as Hoshino's cold eyes met mine for a split second.

"Sheesh this isn't a field trip." The guy behind him says. Shoot, I forgot his name already...

"Try not to get in our way please." Hoshino cast me and Haru one last look before following his partner.

"Come to think of it, why isn't Kambe here?" Kamei asks. "Apparently his grandmother became ill so he won't be here." Mahoro answered.

The First Division sped past us into the premises with high-classed cars. Wow, what am I doing here again?

"They even have a TANK?" Kamei gasps. "The president must really be scared of terrorists."