𝕋𝕨𝕠♡ [PART TWO]

🖤🤍(A/N: Thanks for all the reads and votes! It may not look like a lot to you guys, but do me it means everything. So thankyou❤️ Enjoy!
Also if this chapter is too long, I'm sorry.
————————

A lot of time was passing and I was getting really tired. Meanwhile, Haru was leaning against the wall taking long sips of his soda.

"Haru- everybody already left. Maybe we should continue tomorrow?" I say tiredly with a long yawn.

"(Y/N), if your tired go home. But we joined the Division for a reason, and I don't know about you, but I wanna get back on First Division. Being a bit tired doesn't matter to me, but if it does to you then leave."

I thought about Haru's words and smiled a bit.

"Yeah, your right. Plus I wanna get back on too, ya know?" I give him a close eyed smile. He smiles back slightly.

Me and Haru kept following them in different places, getting more tired by the second. Haru's eyes were as wide as saucers, but I could tell he was getting fed up too. Suddenly, Isezaki hands the black haired woman a small packet of
crack, and smiled. My eyes widen and I look over at my brother who had the same expression as me. I took a long sip of my cocktail, watching them intently.

We also need to figure out who this girl is....

———————

We headed back to the car. I yawned loudly.

"Haru, I'm going home to shower, I- Haru?" I leaned over to him and poked his cheek roughly. He immediately woke up, and sat up quickly.

"I'm up!" He yells.

"It's just me idiot. Hey, I'm going home to shower. Also, you reek bro. Maybe you should take a break, it's like 2am in the nig-" He put up a hand to silence me.

"Nope. I still have to keep an eye on them...it's important." I furrow my eyebrows and nod slowly.

"Well, I'll see you later." I said, hopping out of the car.

"Wait! (Y/N)! There are creeps out at this time...I don't want you getting hurt." I roll my eyes playfully, although I knew he was seriously concerned.

"I'll be fine. After all, I am a detective. I can defend myself, obviously." I scoff and wave back to him.

"Call me if anything happens!"

"Oh stop worrying, you big oaf!" I yell back with a small smile. Brothers...
————————

As I was walking, I noticed how beautiful it actually was at this time. The starts shone brightly, illuminating the whole dark sky. Not a person in sight. The only thing I could even hear, was the sound of my boots clicking.

"Haru was right...it is getting really late. I wonder when the sun will be coming up." I glance at my phone. It was 2:15am. I suddenly feel a cold hand claps around my mouth, catching me off guard. I drop my phone on the ground, cracking the screen.

Damn it! Whoever this was, I'll make them pay!

I tilt my head to the side and see a familiar face that made my eyes widen.

Daisuke Kambe.

He lets go of me and stares me down.

"(L/N), come with me." He says emotionlessly. I narrowed my eyes, and angrily pick up my phone.

"I'm not going anywhere with you.." I say, tucking my phone away before he could see. It might seem weird, but I didn't want HIM buying me a new one.