🎂|𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝♡|🎂

(A/N: This chapter is dedicated to my best friends birthday, so girl if your reading this I love you so much, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life! 🥺❤️ Happy birthday, you the best! 🥳🥳

Also, thankyou ALL for 1K reads, I appreciate it sooo much!

————————

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm beeping. Great god, doesn't everyone LOVE loud noises right into your ear hole the first 5 seconds you wake up? I don't even remember putting it this close to me yesterday.

.....But then I remembered-

"Wait it's my birthday!" I yelled, not caring at how dry my throat actually was. I need water....probably should keep a bottle or two next to me when I sleep.

I sprang up, not caring how I looked and ran across the hall to Haru's room. Seeing that he was still asleep clutching his teddy bear tightly, I jumped onto his bed like a 5 year old on Christmas Day.

"Ugh, wake up you idiot! It's my birthday!" I continued to bounce on his bed making him eventually fall off. He still didn't wake up. I sweatdropped.

He must really be drained from last night....

I walked over to his sleeping figure on the ground and crouched low, slapping his cheek lightly.

"Wake.....UP!" I finish a yell in his ear. Great, now someone knows my pain from this morning.

"(Y/N)??" He asks. I give him a thumbs up.

"Yep. And guess what day it is?" I say excitedly.

"....my day to die?" He asked tiredly. I chuckle fakely.

"Hmm...nope. That's tommorow." I say sarcastically.

"I don't even know what time it is..." he yawned loudly.

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY, YOU BRAINLESS SWINE!" I yelled in his face. He shrieked, making me laugh a little. I pretend to be offended.

"I can't believe...you didn't even remember your own sisters birthday-" I say sadly. He looks shocked at my sudden change of demeanour.

"No, no, no I DID, I-it's just tha-" I cut him off quickly.

"It's okay. But you better remember next year....or else." I crack my knuckles, making him pale.

"....noted...." He sweatdrops.

"Now come on, to make up for it YOUR ordering the pizza." I stick out my tongue at him. He just nods slowly and starts to close his eyes once again.

"AND YOU BETTER NOT FALL ASLEEP AGAIN!" He scrambled out of bed and ran to the mirror to try and fix his hair before walking out.

"I'm here, I'm here!" He assures. I smile at him genuinely, to which he smiled back. Our moment was cut short when a ring at the doorbell was heard.

"I'll get it!" I got up and sprang to the door, not realizing I was still in my pajamas.

"Look Sasha, if it's your slimy cake again I don't wa- DAISUKE?!" I yelled, making him scratch his neck and look away. I raise my eyebrow and look down at myself. I was still in my nightclothes. I feel my cheeks start to heat up as I tried to hide my body behind the door.

"Uh- so umm, why are you here? How do you even know where I live?" I ask.

"Happy birthday. And I'm only here because I have buisness with your brother. Where is he anyway?" He looks around.