Chapter 12:Everlasting Love

We had left the club and my heels were in my hand. We got back on the boat and were heading back to the island. I then realized that we were going in a different direction then the house. A few minutes later, we pulled up to a cabin. I was so confused.

"Baby, what it this"I said. "Come with me and you'll find out"he said,holding out his hand. I grabbed it as we walked off the boat. He stopped in front of this wooden cabin that was lit up. It was small and in the middle of nowhere.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the door. He opened it, exposing a beautiful living room. The entire room was dark, candles and rose petals were on the floor. I gasped as he closed the door behind me. "Devante, what is all of this"I said, turning to him.

I told you I had a surprise, go to the bedroom"he said. I smirked as I walked down the hallway, going into the bedroom. It was beautiful. There was sexy music playing and candles decorated the floors. "Oh my god, this is beautiful"I said.

I heard him walk into the bedroom. I ran my hands over the soft sheets. "Baby, what is all of this for"I said, turning around. I clutched my chest when I saw him kneeling down in front of me. "Devante, what are you doing down there"I said, feeling my chest tightening.

I kinda knew what he was doing but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. "We've been through a lot in the past 5 years and I've realized everyday just how much I love you. We have son and so much time ahead of us. There's no doubt in my mind that I want to spend the rest of that time with you"he said. I started to cry, running my fingers through my hair. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. "Oh my god"I mumbled as he opened the box, showing the huge round diamond ring.

"Devante, you can't be serious"I said

"Devante, you can't be serious"I said. "I'm more than serious. I don't think I can I live with the fact that you're just my girlfriend, I need you to be my wife. I know marriage doesn't work for you but we're gonna make it work"he said, I was now fully sobbing in my hands. "Jamila, please"he said. "You don't even have to ask me, yes. Devante I will marry you"I said. He smiled as he pulled the ring out of the box and slid it on my finger.

He smiled as he got up, pulling me to him and kissing him. He quickly swiped me off the floor and threw me on the bed. I bit my lip as he quickly stripped down to his boxers. I was starting to take off my dress but he crawled back on top of me before I could. "You ain't doing nothing tonight, it's all about pleasing you tonight"he whispered in my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek. I sighed as he worked on my neck and shoulder, relaxing me.

He was such a tease, nipping at my soft spots. I moaned lightly as I ran my hands up and down his back. "Sit up"he said. I did as he said. He moved my hair to one side of my shoulder and kissed the exposed side.

He then untied my sun dress, pulling it down. I quickly pulled it off, leaving me in my underwear. I laid back down and he went to my lips, kissing me roughly. He then left my lips and went down to my chest, kissing as I threw my head back. He then went to my stomach, kissing and sucking on my skin.