*Phone calls*

This is the first chapter, English isn't my first language so please excuse any typos or grammatical errors ♥️

***

*alarm ringing*

'Ugh not again, why do I have to wake up so early?' I thought to myself while checking time on my phone.

"8:00"

I stood up from the bed and heard someone knocking on my bedroom door "Nine, breakfast is ready, your family is already waiting for you" That was one of our maids "Okay, I will come down when I'm ready" I told her and started getting ready.

I got ready pretty quick and went down to eat breakfast. My family was already sitting at the table and waiting for me "Good morning mom, good morning dad" I said and sat down, we started eating.

Soon my father's phone rang it was an unknown number, he didn't pick it up since it was breakfast and we had some things to discuss. "So, Nine how are you doing darling? Sorry we weren't able to eat dinner together yesterday, we had some work to do" my mother told me."I'm good mom, how ab-" I was cut off.

Dad's phone rang again, it was the same unknown number as before. We didn't think much of it and continued our conversation. I like talking to my parents, I am an only child so all of their love went to me, I know they work a lot and they aren't always home, but I love talking to them when we are together.

We finished eating and our maids cleaned everything up, I still had some time until my classes started so I went up to my room, grabbed my stuff and went down, I could hear my dad's phone ring again but no-one paid attention to it. I decided to go to the university myself.

It was a 20 minute walk, I could have asked someone to drive me, but I wanted to enjoy some alone time. I arrived at the university and found some of my friends sitting in the lounge area inside our faculty building.

"Hey bro!" Two of my friends told me at the same time "Hi Pavel, hi Dome" I told them "Have you seen Ben and Earth? They haven't been at the university for the past couple of days..."

"You didn't know? They are at the beach, it's their one week anniversary" Dome told me and giggled right after "Imagine what they are going to do at their one month anniversary..." we all laughed."Guys, come on, our class is going to start soon" Pavel told us and we went to the class.

The class was Ok, as always, we were taking notes, and then I noticed a guy walking in. 'I have seen him a couple of times, he seems so sad and alone all the time. Maybe I should talk to him?' I thought to myself 'I don't know if I should though, he seems kind of scary"

Soon the class ended, we had lunch with my friends and after that we had some more classes and I just couldn't stop thinking about that guy, I was looking at him in every class we had that day. 'He seems the same all the time I look at him, grumpy and alone. But that expression really suits him' I thought to myself once again 'Not going to lie, he is kind of cute actually, no wonder people are crushing on him. Wait what?' I shook my head ' There's no way that I like him, I'm not gay' I continued taking notes.

My classes ended and I went back home, I called my driver and he was there in no time. The whole drive back home I was thinking of him 'What was his name? Someone told me once, was it Joon? Jon? Joong? Yes, it is Joong, Joong Saelim'

We arrived at home and I went straight to my room to do my homework, the whole time Joong didn't leave my head 'He is so mysterious, I should talk to him tomorrow ' I heard a knock on my door, that was a maid, she told me that my parents are already at the table waiting for me to eat dinner.

I proceeded to go down to the table, and sat down after greeting my parents. We started eating and talking. My father's phone rang one again, as always he ignored it. After the dinner I went back to my room, on my way up the stairs I heard the phone ring again "Are you not going to answer it?" I asked my dad while going to him. "I don't answer calls, my helper does that for me, if what they are going to tell me is that important they should talk to her" My dad told me while looking through his papers.

I went to sleep in my bed, not really thinking anything about those calls or the Joong guy, I was going to talk to him tomorrow either way...

***

That was the first chapter

I don't think anyone will read this but if you do, thank you ♥️

I already have a plan for the story, but if you have any suggestions feel free to comment or message me ♥️