*No help*

' And then it hit me. Arthit Aydin, the Mafia Boss who was the first Mafia Boss to cooperate with the government in the 1940, but then he somehow disappeared and nobody knew where he went... That explains that nobody knows who Joong is, I have most likely seen him at some private event... ' I thought to myself, wanting to say something (I know this is weird, but just roll with it)

I opened my mouth and was ready to speak, but was interrupted "Basically my family knows your family... They aren't close, but I think we can help..." I heard Joong say "And I know we are like Mafia, but like not the Mafia you think about..." He told me nervously

"It's OK Joong... Why do you want to help me, a..and, how..?" I asked him a little bit unsure if he could do something against Joss. "We are friends right? Friends help eachother, don't they? And first... We need to talk to my parents..." He told me not sure about anything

"Uh... Sure, but you sure they have time? I don't want to annoy them" I asked with a clearly nervous smile on my face, after all they are basically government and have a lot of impact on everything and are probably very busy. Almost no-one knows how the Aydins look, because they try to stay out of the public eye as much as possible. "Don't worry Nine, it's okay..." Joong reassured me.

We ended up skipping classes and going to Joong's parents. They weren't home, as I said before, they work a lot. Joong had already told his parents that he had wanted to help my family, so they were waiting for us to come to their office to talk with them.

The ride was pretty long because of the traffic. Most of the time I was looking at Joong, who was looking out of the window and occasionally taking glances at me. The man was pure handsomeness, I was falling for him more and more no matter how hard I didn't want to...

We arrived in Bangkok, the centre of it to be specific. I have been here a lot of times, my family has their offices all around Thailand, and Bangkok isn't an exception. The driver stopped by a tall building, I assume it was his parents office.

Joong looked at me, nodded and we both stepped out of the car. I followed Joong to the elevator, where he pushed the "15" button and we waited.

I was very nervous, and I think Joong could see it "Nine, you okay?" He asked me. I stared at him for a bit until the elevator arrived. We went inside and stood there alone. "I'm OK" I told him "You seem very nervous, you sure you are alright" He asked me, he sounded very soft and it really did seem that he cared. "Just a bit..."

As soon as we stepped out of the elevator I saw a tall glass door and we walked to it, I suddenly felt Joong grabbing my hand. "Nine please stop panicking, I will help, I promise" Joong told me and I had to believe because I trust him and he is my friend...

' He is my friend ' I thought looking him right in the eyes ' Shia, what if I don't want him to be my friend, what if I want him to be more than just a friend?... ' I thought to myself and looked away

Joong POV

"You okay? Let's go now, it's going to be fine" I knocked on the door "Come in" we heard a secretary yell, we opened the door and she proceeded to look at me "Oh, hello Mr. Aydin, your father is not here but your mother is in the office" she said smiling

"Ok" I said and we both went to the room. As we were walking Nine held my hand tightly, and it felt... Right? I didn't know what exactly it was, but I liked the feeling. I wanted to make sure that Nine was safe...

I knocked on the door and opened it. My mother was typing something on the computer when she saw us walk in. "Oh, hello. Joong and Nine" She stood up and hugged the shorter boy "I haven't seen you for so long" My mom told Nine and went to sit back. Nine awkwardly smiled at both of us and we sat down on the two chairs across the table from my mom.

"So, how can I help? You seem nervous Nine, I have heard that Joss came back and wants something from your family. Your parents have told us some things, but they were in a rush, so I don't know a lot" Even though she is my mother, she rarely talks to me, the same with my father. They both have a lot of work and almost never are at home, but even when they are, they seem not to care, they are not cold people, they just are not interested in me ' I miss the old times ' I thought to myself...

Nine POV

I looked at Joong while Mrs. Aydin was talking, seems like he doesn't have the best relationship with his parents. "What happened Nine?" Mrs. Aydin asked "Basically, to make the long story short, Joss wants me to marry him because I didn't want to date him in highschool and he promised that he will make me his one day" Mrs. Aydin looked shocked and started typing something into the computer.

Joong POV

I heard Nine say that again "...He promised that he will make me his one day..." I instantly felt sad, I can't loose Nine, he is my only friend, and it doesn't look like Nine really wants to marry Joss either to be honest...

Nine POV

"I contacted your parents Nine, they gave me some more information about the claims that Joss made against your family. I also know that they are not true, believe me or not, but I was there when the deal was made" Mrs. Aydin said "Joss has the money, so with the help of some people he paid some other people and now everyone believes what they said"

"Basically, what he is doing is illegal. But you won't be able to arrest him, or do anything if he doesn't admit it himself" Mrs. Aydin told us
"You can charge him for manipulation, but with his money, it won't really work..." She said "There is nothing I can do right now"

"OK, thank you Mrs. Aydin" I looked at Joong and he looked at me, we both stood up and walked out of the office building not saying a word...

******

I got too carried away and wrote 1100 words, which is a lot. Because I usually write about 800...

♥️