*The plan*

Nine was sitting right beside me on the couch with my arm around his shoulders and his head on mine...

It was still quite early, but as we hadn't gone to the class I offered Nine to try and think of how we can get Joss to admit everything.

I turned to look at him as he lifted up his head from my shoulder, "We need to record it right?" I asked him "I think so, we need to have some kind of  evidence" Nine said and I got up to get some paper and two pens. I brought everything to Nine and we started to think of a plan.

***

I had written down some ideas, and turned my head to the side to look at Nine. I saw Nine, cuddled up in a blanked and thinking. "You look cute" I told exactly what was on my mind, I didn't want to say it, but it just slipped out..

He looked at me, his cheeks turning light pink "Joong~, I'm not cute..." He said trying to hide his smile, but failed and turned his head away. "Are you shy?" I asked and giggled. He heard me, burried his face into the blanked and hummed, which I thought was even cuter.

"You can stop blushing now, do you have any ideas?" I asked him and he finally raised his head "Not really, you?" He said and I told him a few of my ideas. They weren't good, so we tried to make a plan together.

***

Nine POV

While thinking, I still couldn't get over the fact that Joong called me cute. I know it wasn't something big, but your crush doesn't call you cute everyday, does he?

Joong POV

After a while of thinking, we had some useful ideas, but it was still not enough. We stayed silent for a moment before I realized that I had a perfect plan.

"Joss doesn't want to see you before the wedding right?" I asked Nine, thinking my plan was perfect "Uhm, yeah.. why?" He said, suspecting something "You should agree and go to the wedding" I said, forgetting how it might sound to Nine

Nine POV

' I.. I, what? He promised, was it really nothing...? ' A tear ran down my cheek as I looked at Joong.

3rd POV

Joong saw Nine crying and quickly realised what he had said, "Nine, no! It's not like that. You don't have to marry him..." He hugged Nine and almost started crying himself. He didn't want Nine to think that he is breaking the promise.

"Don't worry, I will not leave you. I will be with you, okay?" Joong reassured Nine. A silent "OK" could be heard coming from Nine. Joong looked at the boy and continued "I will never go and will always be here..." Nine hugged him even harder.

Joong pulled away and it didn't take long for Nine to lean in closer to Joong and give him a kiss. This kiss wasn't like the last one, it was quick, but it was full of love. Nine pulled away and smiled at Joong, Joong smiled back. He didn't smile often, so it was very special to see him smiling.

"Never go away" Nine said "S...So, what is the plan?" He asked, Joong showed Nine what he  had written down

(This is supposed to be a paper:)
_____________________

The plan:

• Get Nai & Joss together on the wedding and make him confess

• Secretly record the confession and instantly send it to Joong

• Get police to arrest Joss

Get Lin!

______________________

Nine POV

Well... He has a plan I guess... "Joong, I have two questions..." I look at Joong "Who is Lin? And why the did you call me Nai?" Joong giggles "I thought it was cute, but if you don't like it I won't call you that..."

I could see that he was kind of disappointed that I might not like it "I never said I didn't like it though, It.. just feels weird to have someone calling me like that..." I said and totally knew that I was blushing.

Joong smiled and continued "Well, about the Lin part... You might need to sleep over again... And we might need to sneak out..." What he said made me worried "Is everything OK...?" He looked at me, "Well, nobody should know about it, I will explain it later..." He told me and I agreed. He then texted somebody, maybe Lin? Well, I don't know.

We still had a lot of the time, it started to rain outside, so we were just sitting in his room. He offered to watch a movie and I agreed. He brought some snacks and we started to watch. Even though the movie was interesting, I was more interested in the person beside me, his presence. I slowly put my head onto his shoulder. He seemed to like it because he then proceeded to put his arm around my waist...