*The Kiss*

Joong POV

' There is no way Nine is marrying him ' I thought while we were walking, "You hungry?" I asked him and he nodded
d. We walked to a café and ordered some food.

3rd POV

They both sat down at a table and waited for their food "What are we going to do?" Joong asked Nine "Honestly, I don't know. Maybe I should just marry him? It would be easier for all of us..." Nine said with a clear sadness in his voice

"No, we will get him to admit it" Joong said, shocked by his own response "We just need a plan" He continued, the food had arrived and they started to eat. They finished their food in silence and Joong called his driver.

"Are you okay?" Joong asked Nine worriedly "Uhm, yeah" Nine said shyly "I was just thinking about what I should do now. Joss doesn't wait, he will need an answer soon..." Nine was very nervous, because he didn't know what to do.

They decided to go to Archen's house and think a bit.

Joong POV

While we were driving I had a gut feeling that this won't be as easy as we might think. I looked at Nine and saw that he was worried and even though I should think about how to help him, the only thing I was thinking about, was how cute he looks...

We arrived at my house and walked to my room. We sat next to eachother on the couch and I was the first one to talk "You.. don't want to marry him.. right...?" I asked him carefully "No, I...I don't, but I have no idea what to do..." Nine said with sadness in his voice.

I looked him in the eyes "If you don't want to marry him, you won't. I promised to help and I will" His eyes started to tear up "You don't need to help, that's my problem"

He was holding down his tears "Joss won't stop until he gets what he wants , I should just marry him... It would be easier for all of us"

"Nine, no--" I was cut off, "Yes, Joong! He is too dangerous. We shouldn't mess with him, no-one knows what he can do..." He was on the verge of crying, I didn't want to see him like this... "... Joss doesn't play games, He will do anything to get me..." He continued to speak.

I couldn't bare him talking like that and wanted him to stop, so I did the most reasonable thing I could think of...

I leaned in closer and carefully put my lips on his.... My heart was beating faster than ever before, as I started to slowly move my lips to deepen the kiss. Nine did the same and that was the moment I knew how I felt towards him and what I wanted...

Nine POV

I couldn't believe it. One second I was almost crying and being scared that Joong will get hurt, and the other, we were already kissing... I loved every second of it, the feeling of his soft lips touching mine and my heart racing.

I moved in closer to him, sitting in his lap and my hand running through his hair. He held me by my waist and I felt very safe in his hands. We kissed for what felt like ages and I wanted to stay like that forever, but instead decided to pull back.

I slowly pulled back, put my hands down from his shoulders and opened my eyes. I was sitting in Joong's lap and looking straight into his eyes...

We sat like that for a minute... Just looking into each others   eyes. The man that I was seriously crushing on was right in front of me and we had just kissed...

Joong POV

I will never let Nine go. I already promised to help him, and that's what I will do, "Nine..." I didn't know what to say "...I promised, remember? I will be there, with you..." There is no way Joss will get him...

He was still sitting in my lap and staring deeply into my eyes. His eyes started to tear up and he hugged me, "Thank you Joong"...

******

Was the kiss like okay? I've never written kisses before...

♥️