*Boyfriends?*

' Are we like together now? ' I thought to myself... No. Maybe he doesn't like me in that way, maybe he just kissed me to calm me down... I don't know. What if he doesn't want to be committed to anybody or anything... Or maybe I just think too much...?

Joong POV

I looked at Nine and could see that something was clearly bothering him "What are you thinking about?" I asked him "Uhm.. nothing" he answered and I could see that he was lying, "Nine" I sighed, he jumped a bit and looked at me...

"Just promise that you won't mad at what I am about to ask... And that we can stay friends no matter what..." I was a bit confused and shocked but answered "Nai, I promise that no matter what, we will stay friends"

"I was just thinking about what happened earlier today..." He said and I continued "Sorry, Nine... if I made you uncomfortable, I just thought-" He cut me off "No!" He almost shouted "I liked it, actually... I just thought about what it makes us now. I was thinking if we were together now, but maybe you don't want to be together... I...It's OK if you don't though..."

"Uhm, I thought about it earlier actually. I wanted to ask but I thought that it was maybe too much for you... Like, now you have Joss and all of the problems. I thought that you might not want to be together..." I said.

"Joong" Nine looked me right in the eyes "You know... Even if it is a lot, you are here with me, right? That already means a lot. When I'm with you, I feel safe Joong. And I know it all happened really quickly... But... Uhm, maybe you want to be my boyfriend...?" He asked blushing and clearly nervous "Again, It's OK if you don't... Just let us be friends then..."

I stared right into his beautiful eyes. "Nai, how could you think I dont want to be your boyfriend?" I said, and could see his face light up "Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded. We were sitting and facing eachother on the couch, that wold make it the perfect position to kiss.

I could see that he was blushing and I leaned in closer to kiss him. I put my lips on his and started to move them. I layed Nine down, so I was basically on top of him as we were kissing. We kissed, the kiss was slow and full of love. His hands were running through my hair and we lost track of time

I pulled away trying to catch breath. I was still on top of him and he was still blushing like crazy, "Why are you blushing?" I asked him while smiling, "Well..." We both sat up "I love you... I think. And It's OK if you don't say it back... I know this is your first relationship, so it isn't that easy..." Nine said carefully.

It's true that it is my first relationship, and I still don't really know what love feels like. Maybe love is what I feel towards Nine. But I can't say that I love him right away...

We sat back and continued watching the movie. This time we both cuddled up in a blanket, and it didn't matter that it was still a only 3 PM. I thought about Nine... How good he smells... How cute he is... How nice he is towards me... ' Well, yes. I think this is what love feels like ' I thought to myself...

"Nai.." I said and he hummed, "I love you" He looked up at me, raising his head that was previously laying on my chest. He smiled and blushed. He then quickly burried his head in my chest and hugged me tightly, we both giggled.

***

We finished watching the movie and we still had a lot of time. We didn't know what to do and basically did nothing.

***

Nine POV

We have been on our phones for a while now because we were very bored. And I decided that I need attention.

Joong was sitting on a smaller couch near his bed. I came to him and hugged him from behind, my arms wrapped around his neck on his shoulders.

"Oh, Nai" He giggled.

"I want attention" I told him straight away

"Oh, attention?" Joong said with a weird tone in his voice, making me confused for a second

Joong quickly stood up and pushed me onto the bed. I fell on my back and he lowered himself on top of me

"J...Joong, uhm.. what are you doing?" I asked him, low key panicking

"You wanted attention, didn't you?" He said teasingly

I didn't get to say anything as he started to kiss me. It was very unexpected, but I kissed back because what else should I do? We kissed for a bit and then he stopped and started to tickle me...

"J..Joong, haha... Stop it.." I tried to say something while laughing

"You said you wanted attention, and I am giving you attention" He said, continuing to tickle me

"Joong, haha... enough" I said and finally got away

I layed on his bed trying to just breathe and calm down. Joong hugged me from behind "Did I give you enough attention?" He asked me "Yes, I am happy now. And I am tired" I told him. He offered to take a nap and I agreed. I fell asleep with Joong hugging me, what could be better?...