*Maya*

I woke up hugging my boyfriend. His head laying on my chest and my hands wrapped around his waist. I removed my hand and grabbed my phone.

"11 PM"

I remembered that we had to go and meet Lin. "Wake up Nai" I whispered into Nine's ear and slightly caressed his back. It looked like he didn't hear me so I shook him a little and he opened his eyes.

He looked up at me and smiled. "We need to go" I told him as we sat up. I turned on the light and went to look for a jacket for Nine, because it was a bit windy outside. I grabbed a jacket from my closet, gave it to Nine and put on mine.

"We have to go through the back door. There is a guard at the front and no-one should know we left" I told him as we were silently walking down the stairs. Nine looked confused and nervous but followed me.

We left the house and called an Uber a few blocks away from my house. I decided to tell Nine the whole story behind what we are doing...

***

11 years ago my family was involved in some drama. Almost everybody quickly forgot about it after it ended, but our family. Especially my sister, Maya.

Maya was the most public person in our family. And because of that, she faced a lot of hate. She had nothing to do with it, it was addressed towards my parents mostly.

maya had just finished highschool and wanted to start her own little business by herself, but because of the drama that happened earlier, she was not able to do it.

It was too much for her and she did not want to face any of that hate anymore, and didn't want to be associated with the Aydins anymore.

She had some savings and after her 18 birthday she ran away. We tried to find her, but there wasn't much we could do. She was a legal adult and could do whatever she wants.

That affected our family very much. I was only 7, but I was the only person she told anything. She kept in touch with me. I was 12 when she told me where she was and I could meet up with her.

When I saw her I couldn't recognize her. It turns out she had changed her name and had a couple of plastic surgeries, so no-one could recognize her. She decided to go to the university and later became a designer.

***

"A famous designer to be specific. I told you her name was Lin" I told Nine as ee were getting out of the taxi. We arrived in Bangkok, and now were walking towards my sister's house "There are a lot of famous Lin's" Nine told me.

"Lin Ailin Phraya. Does that sound familiar? I thought she could help us with Joss" I looked at Nine and he stopped. "Wait, THE Lin Ailin Phraya?" He asked shocked and I nodded. We continued walking.

Nine POV

I was shocked when I heard her name. I sure have met a lot of famous and important people, but not her. Lin Ailin never goes to any gatherings or events and stays out of every possible drama. Because of the past I think.

We arrived at her house. It had a tall fence around it, so nobody can see in. Joong talked with the guard and he opened the gate. It looks like she was waiting for us.

We walked inside her home as she was walking from the kitchen. As she saw us she ran and hugged Joong, it seems that they haven't seen eachother in a long time.

"Hi Lin, this is Nine. I told you about him earlier" Joong introduced me to her as she looked at me and smiled, "Archen why didn't you tell me how cute he is?" She told me and pinched my cheeks.

"Lin! Let him go" Joong almost shouted, hugged me and laughed. We all laughed together after that. I like how he has a whole different personality when he is with his sister.

"Nine, Joong told me everything, I will do everything I can to help you. So, let's sit down and talk" Lin Ailin told us and went to sit on the big couch in her living room. The couch had a lot of comfy pillows and some blankets. The room was nicely decorated, it was white with some green and red accents.

"I have a few questions from what you told me earlier. The first one being, how can I help? Then, will the police be involved? And..." She asked, and stopped for a moment "Are you guys dating...?"

I was startled, I don't know if we should tell anyone. Joong could sense that I was nervous and held my hand "Uhm... Yeah, is it okay? Like I wanted to tell you, but, uhm.." Joong told his sister slowly, not letting go of my hand.

"Boys, listen. Of course it is okay" She cut him off "Joong, I am your sister. I will fully support in everything you do. But now lets talk" We were both relieved and could relax again.

Joong started "Well, my plan was that you could get close to Joss. He will be interested in being friends with you. We plan on agreeing to the wedding and you have to be there, as one of his close friends to record the confession. The wedding will be small, only with the people he trusts and you have to make him trust you"

"Sounds fun" Lin continued "I'm in"