*Eyes*

I woke up because of the blinding sunlight that was shining through the window, I had a weird feeling of uneasiness, as if something was going to happen.

I remembered that I need to talk to Joong today. I don't usually talk to people first, but Joong always looks so lonely and I really want to know more about him.

I hear knocking on my door and as always get ready and go to the dining room. "You think we should tell him?" I can hear my parents talking "Let's just wait, I don't think we should make him worry"

"Hey Mom, Dad" I greeted them and we began eating. After that I got my stuff and went to the university. I saw my friends, we talked for a little bit and went to our class. The class was boring, as always.

It was lunch time and I thought that now is the best time to talk to Joong. I have never seen Joong eating in the cafeteria, so I had to look for him. I found Joong sitting and reading a book in the lounge area near the cafeteria.

' Now or never, I want to find out more about this mysterious boy ' I thought to myself while walking in his direction.

"H..Hi, you're Joong right?" I asked him while sitting next to him. ' I hate approaching people, but if that is what I had to do to find out who he is, then I will do that.

"Do you hear me?" I asked him because it looked like he was just ignoring me. ' Is he deaf? ' I asked myself, but soon after I saw that he had AirPods in. He had very nice hair that was covering his ear a little bit, so I didn't notice the AirPod.

I tapped him lightly on his shoulder and he turned to me surprised. He took out his AirPods and looked me in the eyes. I was startled, his eyes were very beautiful and he looked very handsome in general. Somehow when I looked at him, he looked very similar, as if I have seen him before, and not in the university but somewhere else. He looked like a person that I can trust, even though I don't trust people easily, so I was relieved.

Joong POV

Somebody tapped me on my shoulder while I was reading a book and listening to music, so I turned to see who it was

I was surprised when I saw a cute boy sitting next to me. ' Nobody usually talks to me, but I don't mind, I don't like to get a lot of attention from people '

I took out my AirPods and looked back at him, our eyes met. The boy looked startled. He quickly looked away "H..Hi, you're Joong right?" The boy said shyly. I nodded.

"I don't usually approach people, but you look very lonely, so I thought you might want to talk somebody" he said to me. I was surprised that somebody was talking to me. ' But do I really want somebody to talk to me? That means that people will look at me even more than they do now, but I sure want to have friends ' I thought to myself.

"Hmm" I made a hummung sound, as if to show that I'm interested and for him to continue.

Nine POV

"Hmm" Joong hummed. He sounded interested but bored at the same time, I didn't know what to say so we sat in silence for a few moments. Then I decided to ask for his phone number so I can text him via LINE.

"Uhmm, then... Can you give me your number maybe... S..so that I can text you? I..It's okay if you don't want to, yeah maybe you don't want to. I..I will go now, sorry that I bothered you..." I decided to go away, because maybe he really doesn't want to talk to anyone and I'm just bothering him.

As I stood up and started to walk away I felt a hand grabbing my arm. It was Joong, I turned to him and saw that he was holding his phone to me with the phone app opened "O..ohh, ok" I said while taking his phone carefully and typing my number.

I gave his phone back to him and he called me to make sure that the number was right, it was. "Uhmm, I will text you later then..." I gave him a nervous smile and he nodded. I said goodbye and went on with my day.

After the classes I went home, had dinner and went to sleep. My parents looked nervous all the time, but I didn't pay attention to it. They are always worried, because their business hasn't been very stable for the past month.

I decided to text Joong tomorrow morning because I didn't want to bother him today.

******

Hey, it's me Яiia
Hope you liked this chapter ♥️