*The end*

After signing the contract, the ceremony ended and Joss decided to leave, of course not without taking Nine with him and Nine had not other way but to go with him. Because even without reading the contract, Nine knew what Joss wanted, he wanted Nine to be his and only his, he made sure that there will be no way for Nine to go away...

They were in an empty hallway with Nine walking behind Joss, heading towards one of the multiple exits when Joss slowed down until he finally stopped "I knew you would do this" he stared at Nine who seemed to have been lost in his thoughts after what happened "You are all mine now" Joss said in a low voice, coming closer to Nine as the boy looked at him and was slowly stepping back until his back hit a wall behind him "What? Didn't you read the contract?" Nine didn't, he perfectly knew what it said "You must know that you can not escape now" He came even closer and Nine tensed up and shut his eyes close, it had brought back the worst memories "You are mine now" was the last thing before he leaned in and almost kissed Nine, before he heard someone talking behind them.

"You didn't read the contract either, did you?" Joss pushed away from Nine and looked where the voice was coming from. Nine opened his eyes at the familiar voice

"Oh! It's you, Nine's lover-boy whose plan pathetically failed... I did, and that's exactly why Nine is now my husband" He smirked and walked a few steps towards Joong, leaving Nine behind. When Nine saw Chen he immediately tried to go to him but was stopped by Joss. He met Joong's eyes, and the latter gave him a nod indicating that everything would be okay. 

"You knew about our plan didn't you?" Joong asked the man in front of him

"A very bad plan I'd say. I put a tracking device in Lin's car, I knew she was with police before arriving here"

"And that's why you put a ton of bodyguards around the whole building, so that no-one can come through, Lin told me everything" Chen chuckled

"Exactly, and as you see, it worked" Joss turned to Nine and slowly walked to him

"Don't touch him" Archen's voice was louder than before 

"And if I do then what?"

"Nine could report you to the police if he wanted to"

Joss chuckled again "The cont-" he was cut off

"Nine didn't sign the fu*king contract!" Joong was getting annoyed, he just wanted to get this over with and go cuddle Nine. He took out a folded peace of paper and unfolded it "Here!" Joong shoved it in Joss' hands.