Chapter 7

My phone dinged twice. It was Yoongi. He was already being impatient. Mostly because of me wanting to go a bit early to the party because I didn't want to be stared at while we walked in. I rushed to brush my hair. It was naturally wavy so I didn't have much to work with. I also didn't really dress any different. Just some casual clothes because I've never been to a partyㅡunless you counted birthdays.

I walked over to my phone and checked what Yoongi had sent me. 'Ready or not here I come ㅋㅋㅋ' they read. I sighed at this and slid my phone into my pocket. I didn't know how far Yoongi lived from here, but it was less than five minutes for sure. I felt my stomach start to turn as I anticipated his coming. No one was forcing me to go, but I felt bad about not going.

Maybe the party wouldn't have too many people there. Before I had asked and begged Luna to come, but she was working on studying a lot more recently. If my dad found out that I was going, he would probably kill me or something. There was a sense of regret that filled me once I heard a knock on the door. I braced myself and headed to it.

I opened the door to Yoongi. He stood there leaning against the door frame. I felt myself start to blush. He was wearing all black. Yoongi looked at me and then motioned me to come on. I quickly locked and shut the door behind me. Yoongi seemed to be more in a rush than I was. After all, I didn't even know how far this house was from us.

-

"Is there s-something wrong?" I said quietly.

Yoongi shoved his phone in his pocket, "No, why?"

"You've been quiet since you picked me up," I shrugged.

"I'm anticipating on this party," Yoongi sighed, "I didn't wanna come, but I already said yes. Plus, you seem more nervous than anything."

"O-Oh," I said, "I-I'm totally excited."

He only looked at me.

-

We finally got to the house that the party would be at. It wasn't too much, but I didn't expect any less either. The decorations on the outside were pink and green ribbons that hung over the door frame of the white and brown two story home. The door was see-through and had glass stained windows. It was something you'd see only in movies.

I followed behind Yoongi as we stepped into the complex. It seemed more open and bigger on the inside. Some furniture had been obviously put to the side. There were quite a few people already here. At least enough to make a small crowd. I saw as others dressed in less clothes than Yoongi and I did. It was like the movies a bit too much.

Yoongi lead me to a small hall as we waited on someone. After a few minutes of waiting, Xiao began to walk our way. She stared at Yoongi while she came. The both of them began a conversation about something I couldn't tell of. More people had kept coming in. Their voices and the music blasting made it almost impossible to hear anything within a foot of you.

Yoongi tapped me, "I'll be back, okay?"

I nodded. Xiao held Yoongi's hand behind her as they disappeared into the abyss of people. A sense of sadness came over me once I saw that. My eyes immediately shifted over to a familiar face. Hoon was here! We both looked at each other for a quick second before he waved excitedly. Hoon then made his way over to me.