Chapter 5

It's already lunch time, but still no Shin Ryujin.

"Hey Yuna". Lia called the younger one.

"Have you seen your sister?" She asked.

"Hi Unnie! I heard you and Ryujin paired up on a project. The answer on your question, I haven't seen her yet since I walk up". Yuna stated.

"Where does that girl could be? She was really giving me a headache".

.................................................

Lia's P.O.V.

Shin Ryujin didn't showed up earlier. We really need to talk about our project. She was really an irresponsible, what did I expect? If we didn't make it on the deadline, I'm dead. I can't loose my school rank because of that trouble maker. I call Yuna to ask an information about Ryujin.

"Unnie!"

"Yuna, are you with your sister?" I asked.

"Actually no. She wasn't here, she has her own apartment. She stays there most of the time". She stated.

"Is that so?".

"I can call her for you, Unnie". She replied.

"You know what, I hate what I'm doing but I need to do this. I can't mess up or else I'm doomed> I said.

Yuna and I was still talking when I heard screaming voices downstairs. "Yuna, I need to go, talk to you some other time". I ended the call . I went out of my room to see what's happening, I saw my dad shouting at my mom. They were arguing again. I hate this. I wear my coat and grabbed my phone and wallet. I went out after, mom and dad was busy bickering to notice me going out. I hate this kind of scenario, I'm tired hearing them fighting. Who wouldn't? If you think we're one happy family, well you're wrong.

I was crossing the road when a car almost hit me, the driver was riding it in a full speed.

................................................

Ryujin's P.O.V.

I was on my way to my apartment when a girl crossed the road. GOD! I almost hit her. I went down on my car to check her.

"Hey! are you okay?" I asked. I helped her to get up.

"Do I look okay? You almost hit me!". The girl said. WOW! sassy. She raised her head. As soon as I saw her, I promised I regret asking her.

"RYUJIN?!"

"CHOI?!" We both exclaimed.

"Wow!! What a coincidence". I said. Billions of people on this earth why CHOI JULIA. Why it has to be her? What a life.

"Hey Bitch! Won't you say sorry?". What an attitude, after I helped her. "You almost kill me".

"Why would I apologize? It's your fault. Who taught you to cross the road without looking at left and right? Are you insane?" I rebutted. "And who would go out at this hour wearing pajamas? No one but you". I said as I noticed what she was wearing.

"Wow! thanks for the lesson ma'am!" She said sarcastically. "Who would ride her car at the full-speed without realizing she might hit someone? No one but you!" She repeat what I said. " And this is your second delay for today Shin. After not showing up at school earlier and now this?" She growled.

"Why? looking for me?" I teased her.

"NO. If I have a choice, I won't look for you". She said. "We need to plan our project".

"Go home, it's late". I ordered. I was about to go back inside my car when I saw that she didn't make a move. " Hey! I said go home".

"I can't". She said with a low-tone. "Why?" I asked, but she didn't talk back.

""I'm not fond of this kind of act because it's cliche, but get in". I calmly said. "Get in or else, the cops might caught you here". Thank God she obeyed.

I am driving our way to my apartment when she asked me. "Where are we going?"

"At my unit". I answered. "What?!" She placed her arms on her chest, hiding her body to me. "If you're thinking that I might take advantage on you, stop dreaming". I said

------------------------------------------

A/N:

How was it so far?