Chapter 21

Ryujin's P.O.V.

"I like her". I confessed

Yeji bumped her shoulders on mine."Dude, why you didn't told me?"

"I'm already telling you". I said with my eyes wide open.

"WOW! Shin Ryu—".Before she said it out loud I already covered her mouth.

"Hey, it's a secret okay?" She gave me an okay sign.

I stood up to join the other girls and help them grill the meats. I accidentally bumped the table where the glasses located when I heard what Lia said.

"And besides, I like Soobin remember". That sentence punched my heart really hard.

They all looked at me when they heard the sound of the shattered glasses.

"I-I'm sorry, I accidentally hit it. I-I'll just change it". I said before I ran inside the house.

Damn! What a life. Now that I admitted it. It hurts so much to hear it personally.

I was about to punch myself but Yeji came and stopped me.

"Hey, stop. It's not the end yet. You can still change her feelings. You're Shin Ryujin, you can make everyone fall for you". She encouraged me.

.......................................................

2 nights after that scenario. Since the girls already spent 4 days at the rest house, they decided to use the remaining days and night to the fullest.

"Guys, look at this. I bought this for us". Yeji said while walking towards the living room with a liquor in her hand.

"Are you planning to get drunk? Yuna can't drink". Ryujin said.

"Yahh! Unnie, I'm not a baby anymore". YUna whined.

"Let her, and besides we only drink once in a blue moon". Chaeryeong convinced.

"Fine".

The girls started drinking and talking about some stuffs. Ryujin stopped her sister from drinking after a moment and let her sleep first. While Yeji and Chaeryeong are now knocked down. Ryujin cleaned her friends' mess, she transferred them to their own rooms to be more comfortable. She help a drunk Lia to sit at the couch after.

Ryujin's P.O.V.

I walked towards the kitchen to get a water for Lia. I quickly went to the living room where she was. She's lying on the couch because of too much intoxication.

"Lia, drink this water". I handed her the glass. She took it then put it on the ground. "I said drink- "

Lia pulled me closer to her that our faces were inch apart. My eyes widen in shocked because of our position.

Thug~

Thug~

Thug~

That's all I heard this time. I can only hear my heartbeat and our breathing, I looked at her eyes and I saw her soft eyes staring at mine. "L-Lia". I mumbled.

She lean forward to me and I closed my eyes because I shouldn't take advantage of her. She's drunk.

Until I felt a soft thing claiming my lips. My eyes widen in shock. Her lips are now moving against mine, I wanted to push her away but my body got froze. I can't move my arms and feet. Then I felt my body was betraying me. I respond to her kisses. I put my arms on her waist and she pulled me closer by my nape. I caress her back while she's tugging on my hair. I know this is wrong, but it feels so right.

I deepened the kiss, I sucked her bottom lip and pushed my tongue inside her mouth which she instantly accepted. My tongue swirl inside her, I felt my knees were so weak so I tightened my grip.

I can feel the sweat all over my body because of the intense heat between us then suddenly....

"Dude!" I heard a drunken voice upstairs. I saw Yeji waving her hands at me. This girl.

I felt that Lia tightened her grip on my nape then sniffed my neck. "L-Lia, let's g-go to your room, you n-need to rest". I said but then she became unconscious in my arms so I carried her bridal style towards her bedroom.

I stared at her beautiful features as soon as I lie her down.

"Can you like me instead?" I tucked her hair behind her ears before I caressed her cheeks.

Before I left her room, I made sure that I tucked her comfortably and placed a kiss on her forehead.

..............................................................

The next day. Everyone were groaning about their hang overs. The four girls were enduring the pain when Ryujin came downstairs with her typical morning look. She went straight where the medicine cabinet located to get an advil and distribute it to her friends. Everyone drank it immediately.

Ryujin was avoiding Lia, she was awkward around her because of what happened last night. To stop herself from thinking about it, she busied herself in cooking their breakfast.

Ryujin prepare their foods quietly until Lia joined her.

"Hey". Lia greeted. "Can I help you?" She asked.

"U-uhm, thanks. But c-can you arrange t-the table instead". Ryujin said awkwardly.

Lia looked at Ryujin."Okay". The brunette wondered why Ryujin was acting this way towards her. "Ryu, seems like you're awkward around me. Did I did something last night to make you act this way?".

"U-uhm". Ryujin doesn't know what to say.

"Because I know, I do stupid things when I'm drunk". Lia admitted.

"N-nothing. You just ki- I mean you just p-puke at my shirt last night". Ryujin lied, afraid to see Lia's reaction if she tell the truth.

Lia showed her apologetic look at the younger one. "Oh my god! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, sorry! I really didn't mean it". Lia said nonstop. "What did I did? Oh my god! You're so embarrassing Choi Julia!" She said while hitting her head.

'I lied about what happened but this is already her reaction, how much more if I told her the truth'. Ryujin thought.