Chapter 25

A week after. It's been a week since that moment happened. On that days, Ryujin didn't showed u, didn't attend her classes or even reply to her friend's and sister's messages. The three other girls were worried about Ryujin but Lia is still wondering why the pink-haired girl disappeared. Lia lost her time for the girls since she is now busy spending it with her boyfriend.

"Yeji, What's your plan for your birthday?" Chaeryeong asked while putting her things inside her locker.

"My parents planned to held a party". Yeji said as they walk towards the cafeteria.

"Am I invited, unnie?" Yuna giggled.

Yeji messed the youngest's hair. "Of course. But I think it will be more blissful if my best friend is here. I wonder what she was doing right now". The mood is now down as they recall what happened to Ryujin. It became more awkward when Lia sat beside them.

"Guys, it's been a while. Where's Ryujin?" She asked as she saw that Ryujin is not around.

Yeji chuckled. "What a miracle, you're here. Is your boyfriend around? or are we just a second option to sit with? By the way, even though I'm hating you right now, you're still invited to my birthday". She said sarcastically then leave their table.

.......................................................

Today is Yeji's birthday. The household were busy preparing the said girl's party. From delicious food to the party's theme, it's all beautiful and grand. Yeji was preparing herself when her phone vibrates. She grabbed it from her bed to check the notification. A large smile was placed on her lips when she read the message.

I'm coming.

She jump because of joy. She thought that she will celebrate her birthday with someone missing. After an hour, some of her guests are finally arrived. Yuna and Chaeryeong hugged Yeji and greeted her a happy birthday.

"Unnie, Happy Birthday!". Yuna said.

"Happy birthday, Yeji! I'm so happy to be with you on your special day". Chaeryeong said that made the cat-eyed girl's cheeks turned into crimson red.

Yuna teased them. "Ayiie! But it will be more fun if my sister is here". She sighed.

"Don't worry, Yuna. I know Ryujin won't let us down". Yeji said.

Minutes passed by when Lia came, as expected she's with Soobin. Lia separated to her boyfriend to join her friends. The three other girls tried their best to put aside the awkwardness.

"Hey Yej, Happy birthday!" Lia handed the gift then hugged Yeji.

"Thanks".

Lia stroll her eyes around. "I haven't seen Ryujin for a week now. Where is she?" Lia asked.

They were about to answer Lia's question when a sound of a motorcycle roared at the front of Hwang's residence. Both guys and girls stop from their business just to look at the scene-stealer. Yeji, Chaeryeong Yuna and Lia's mouth went agape when the rider took of her helmet.

It was Shin Ryujin. Shin Ryujin with a shoulder leveled hair cut, typical boyish look and what really add to her coolness is her dark blue hair. Yeji, Chaeryeong and Yuna run to her place as soon as she went down from her Ducati.

"Dude, I miss you!" Yeji jumped at her.

"Unnie, where have you been?" Yuna cried.

Ryujin hugged the girls then she noticed that Lia was still frozen on her spot. Eyes and mouth are wide open. Ryujin smirked a little.

Soobin made his way towards his girlfriend. "Babe, are you okay?" He asked.

Lia brought back to reality when she heard him. "Y-yeah. I'm f-fine". She stutter. She and Soobin went to the corner to join his varsity friends.