Chapter 34

Graduation Day.

This is the day for the graduating students to shout in joy because finally they can now leave their bloody school works. They can now finally reach their goals. The students sacrificed a lot just to be here, in this platform. Lia was talking with her dad when Chaeryeong approached her.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Choi". Chaeryeong greeted Lia's dad then congratulate her best friend. "Congratulations, Li. Finally we are already bailed out in this inescapable jail". Chaeryeong excitedly said.

"Yeah, right". Lia shortly said.

"Lia, are you okay? Seems like you're not that excited". Chaeryeong said worriedly.

"I am, Chae. I am. By the way where's Yeji?" Lia changed the topic.

"She was just talking with her friends". Chaeryeong answered.

Lia nodded her head. "I didn't noticed Yuna around". Lia said.

Chaeryeong looked at her in a teasing way. "Is it really Yuna or it's her sister that you were looking for?"

"Of course, it's Yuna. You know I want to catch up with her and I also wanted to hear a congratulations from her". Lia panicked.

"You know what, Lia? That's why Yuna wasn't here because Ryuj—"

"hey girls, ready to accept your diplomas?" Chaeryeong didn't finished her sentence when her girlfriend joined them.

Lia just nodded as a respond at Yeji's question.

After a moment, the ceremony started. The students was seated according to their section and names. As usual Lia was seating at the front row since she belong to a top class including Yeji and Chaeryeong and also because she will accept the high honor awards.

Hours after, the long ceremony finally come to an end. The graduates throw their graduation caps on air, celebrating. Yeji, Chaeryeong and Lia hugged each other.

"Guys, congratulations!" Chaeryeong said in bliss.

"I'm so happy, I can finally do whatever I want!" Yeji shouted.

"Me too. But I will miss my school responsibilities. You know, being the student council president". Lia said with a sad smile.

Yeji tapped her back. "Forget that now, Lia. By the way, did you received Ryujin's gift?" She asked.

Lia nodded as a response. "Yeah, she gave it to me yesterday. I have a question". She said that made the two looked at her.

"Why Ryujin didn't attend the ceremony?" She asked. "I know that I told her that I don't want to see her because what happened. But I didn't mean that she should not also attend this special event". She said looking so curious. Even thought she hate Ryujin, she still care for her.

"She has reasons, Lia. That's why you need to open that box before it's too late". Yeji said.

Chaeryeong look at her wrist watch. "Li, go now, you're running out of time. Open it now". Chaeyeong said.

Although Lia was so confuse, she ran towards her dad and convinced him to postpone the celebration tonight. She excused that she has some errands to do.

When they arrived home, Lia hurriedly head to her room and opened the box. As soon as she open it, she saw a key with a small note beside it. An address was written on the paper. Lia was having a thought if she will go there or not. 

"This is just one of her trap, Lia". Her inner self said but Yeji and Chaeryeong's voice entered her mind.

"She has reasons, Lia".

"Go now, you're running out of time".

  "Aishhh. Make a decision, Choi Julia". She said to herself. "This is Ryujin's fault". She said while massaging her temple.

.................................................................

Meanwhile...

There is someone who was waiting for a certain girl. She was busy fidgeting her fingers because of nervousness. She consumed most of her time walking back and fort at the place.

"Calm down, Shin. Calm down". Ryujin said while caressing her heart. 

She was waiting for Lia for almost 2 hours now. She knew that the graduation ceremony ended an hour and a half ago because Yeji updated her. She looked at the time on her phone and she was disappointed about it, so she grabbed a pen and a piece of paper inside her bag and wrote something.

"You did a great job waiting, Ryu. I guess she won't show up. It's now time to go". Ryujin said after she stick the paper at the wood. She entered her car and drove herself to the airport.

.................................................................

Lia's P.O.V.

After an hour of thinking, I grabbed my car key and entered my car. I set my GPS map as a guide towards the address that Ryujin gave. While driving, I'm thinking about what could possibly happen. Is Ryujin there? Will she ask for forgiveness again? Can I forgive her? But Yeji said that she has reasons.

After 30 minutes of drive, I arrived at the place. This is were Ryujin always brought me. The cliff where you can see the city lights. But something had changed, there was a cottage near the tree where Ryujin and I always stay. The cottage was built in woods that made it more attractive.

I walk towards the small house and opened it with the key that Ryujin gave with a thought that she gave it to me because of this

.....................................................................

A/N:

Sorry guys, if I didn't updated this past two weeks. I misplaced my notepad where I wrote all the chapters of my story but don't worry I found it now. I might not update the next chapter on the next few days because I'm busy editing something.

See you guys again soon.