Chapter 31

Ryujin's P.O.V.

That son of a b*tch. I knew that I can't trust him! I let Lia go as I thought that he will take a good care of her but f*ck he disregard her instead. I walk towards him in a fury. I grabbed his collar from behind then dragged him outside the resto. The girl he is with tried to stop me. I was about to push but my conscience kicked in when I noticed that she has a baby bump. What the f*ck? Did he impregnated her? I didn't mind the girl and continued pulling this rat.

"F*ck you! As*hole!" I said as I pushed him at the parking lot. I didn't let him speak when I started punching him left and right.

"What's wrong with you, Shin?!" He said when I stopped for a moment to breath. He spit some blood and wipe the side of his lips.

I bowed down in one knee to label his eyes then grip his collar again.

"What's wrong with me?! well, let me explain it to you". I said then punched him again. "How dare you to cheat on Lia?!" I punched him on his left cheek. "How dare you kiss your whore in front of her?!" I punched him on his right side.

"How dare you treat her like a f*cking toy, d*ckhead!" I said in anger.

I was about to punch him again but he pushed me with strength. It's his time to grab my collar and hit me. He blew a big punch directly at my face that caused me to have cuts.

"You don't have a care, Shin! I can do whatever I want". He said as he release another job on my side. "I never love that Choi!" He said that made my blood boil. I couldn't contain it, my nerves started to pop up.

Many people are already looking at us, some are trying to pacify our fight some are taking videos and photos. But I didn't mind them. I continued hitting him until someone grabbed my arms and pulled me away from Soobin—it was Yuna. She came with Yeji who was holding Soobin.

"Unnie! Stop it! Are you planning to kill him?!" My sister said in high tone.

"Yes! I will kill that son of a b*tch!" I walk towards Soobin but Yeji stopped me.

"Dude, breaking his face is not a solution". Yeji said.

"Dude, he hurt Lia! He f*cking cheated on Lia! What do you expect me to do? Just stand there and watch Lia cry?!" I yelled in so much anger. I'm so furious right now, all I wanted by now is to kill the guy in front of me. 

Soobin wiped the blood on his mouth, his one eye was close because of the pain that I made. "Stop acting like I'm the only one who is wrong here, Shin. It's also your fault". Soobin said.

"Don't blame it to me, Choi Soobin!" I rebutted.

He chuckled. "Why? Are you afraid that Lia might found out about the bet?" He provoked. I grip his collar and forcefully throw him beside then I pinned Soobin again and punch him really hard almost breaking his jaw. I was about to kick him when I heard the familiar voice from behind.

"Bet? What bet?"

I immediately looked at the owner—Lia. I stood up and wiped my blood using my arms. The blood was unceasing trailing down to my face, I wince in pain because of the cut on my forehead.

Soobin looked at me and Lia alternately then he laughed like he's not experiencing any pain by now. He wiped the tears on his eyes because of too much laugh.

"Oh! Hi there Lia!" Soobin scoffed. "Want to know about it?" He said that made me push him.

"Stop it, Ryu!" Lia shouted.

............................................................

Third Person P.O.V.

Soobin sniggered, he put his hands on his waist and shook his head. "You think she's a devoted friend? You think you can trust her?" Soobin said to Lia.

"F*ck you!" Ryujin hissed.

"No, f*ck you!" Soobin pointed at Ryujin. Ryujin walk towards Soobi to attack him again but her friends stop her.

Lia frown at him, she tilted her head because of confusion.

"2,000 bucks for Choi Julia. That's what Shin Ryujin said.". Soobin confessed that made everyone stop at the moment.

Lia looked at Ryujin in displease. She can't believe what Soobin said. Ryujin just stood there quietly, it was too late for her to stop Soobin on revealing it.

"Lia, I can explain". Ryujin said but Lia ignored her then looked at Soobin again.

"Continue what you were saying Soobin, I want to know everything". Lia requested. Even though it hurts like hell, her heart were numb because of what is happening.

"We are celebrating the 3rd year's end party that time when we made that agreement". Soobin revealed. "My friends and I are known for playing someone's feelings. While we are drinking, my friend Beomgyu noticed you while you were talking with your friends, so he suggested that you should be the next victim. We raised a bet since you are hard to get". Soobin added. The others remained silent so he continued.

"They said that I should make you fall for me, until Ryujin bet for you. 2,000 dollars. I guess you cost too much. And now fourth year, everytime I made my move on you, Ryujin was there. Until the last baseball game, I was alarmed when I heard that Shin Ryujin will ask you to be her girl. She was so eager to get that money. I took the advantage when Ryujin left you all alone at the center of the field. I saw how Ryujin's ears released a smoke of anger when you give me your yes. I guess, I won over Shin Ryujin". Soobin laughed.

Ryujin blew a hard punch on him. The fight didn't stop there, their faces were full of blood. Ryujin got a cut on her nose bridge while Soobin got a cut on his cheek and also above his eyebrow. Their lips were almost tore apart because of the hard blow that they received.

Ryujin saw that Lia leaved their place so she stopped hitting Soobin and followed her.

"Lia!" She called but the brunette ignored her.