Chapter 10

Lia's P.O.V.

"How about you, what's your story?" Ryujin asked.

"There's nothing special about my story". I said.

"Eh~. Being the undefeated top 1 and the most perfect student president, I'm sure your story is so special". She teased.

I stood quiet. Should I tell her my story? But she share her's to me.

"Hey, it's okay to not open up". She calmly said. "I don—"

"If you think my family is perfect, we're not". I cut her. "My parents was always fighting, beating each other out". I tried to stop my tears from falling as I recall the never ending scenario. "My mom is a gambling addict. She always consume her time at casinos, spending my dad's money. One time, she became sick because of not eating on time and lack of sleep but still, she never learned. I did my best in everything so she can stop her vices and focused on me and our family. But I'm wrong, she was just kind if I achieved something, if I fail I'm worthless". I narrated. I look at Ryujin, all she did was sat down at the corner and looked at me. "That's the end of my story". I said.

"I didn't know that you have that kind of story". She said.

"Me either". I chuckled. "We're a mess". She laughed silently. We looked at each other and giggled.

"So friend?" I asked.

"What?" She looked at me confusedly.

"What do you mean what? We've been talking for almost 2 hours in the middle of the night, sharing our shits, and when I offered you to be my friend all you replied is what". I said non-stop. I heard a chuckle from her.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I'm not used to someone offering a friendship with me". She said. "But fine". She added.

"Wow! you sounded like I forced you to say yes". I said.

"We need to sleep, you can use Yuna's bed". She said.

"But I thought this is Yuna's". I said as I bounced on the bed where I'm sitting.

"That's mine, move now because we need to sleep, I'm sleepy". She said as she pushed me to Yuna's bed and lie down to her's. "Goodnight, midget".

"Hey! I'm not midget". I pouted as soon as I heard it. I tucked myself in when I noticed that she wasn't moving anymore. Wow, she fall asleep fast. I closed my eyes as soon as sleepiness consumed me.

.........................................................

Yuna's P.O.V.

It was already 7 in the morning. I stretched my limbs before I went downstairs. I was on my way to the kitchen when I heard giggles. Usually, I was the first one to wake up early in the morning, so it really shocked me when I saw my sister and Lia unnie wiping some flour at each other's face.

What on earth happened?

I snapped myself back to reality and ran upstairs before they saw me. I hurriedly walk myself towards Yeji unnie and Chaeryeong unnie's room to tell them what is happening at the kitchen.

"He flirts! Wake up and open this door". I knocked their door multiple times. "Unnies!" I shouted quietly. Chaeryeong unie opened the door with a messy look. "Fix yourself unnie, you look like shit". I said as I enter their room.

"What are you doing here, Yuna?" Yeji unnie asked with her sleepy voice.

"Wake your souls up guys because I have news to spread". I said.

"What is it?" Chaeryeong unnie questioned.

"You will be shocked. Lia unnie and Ryujin are downstairs wiping some flour at each other's face. Like, what is happening?"

"What is wrong with tha— wait what?!" Yeji unnie's big eyes became big when she realized what i said.

We dashed downstairs to see what they are doing. We are more shocked when we saw RYjin unnie's back is resting at the kitchen sink while Lia unnie was putting some flour at my sister's cheek. They continue their cooking show not minding us.

"Wow! Having sweet moments is fine but not noticing us watching you for almost half an hour is not okay". Chaeryeong unnie snapped them.

"What just happened? The last time we check, you hate each other's guts. We just lock you up two las—" Yeji unnie didn't finished her sentence when she covered her mout as she realized something.

(Gasp) She was right we lock this two last night.

"If you were thinking that something matured happened, stop being green minded". My sister said as she bumped Yeji unnie's head to mine. That kinda hurt actually.

"But really, what happened last night? How does this miracle happened?" Chaeryeong unnie stepped in.

"Nothing happened. We just talked. And now we're settled for friendship". Lia unnie said.

"She's right". My sister agreed.

Friendship huh.