Sayonara Warmth

(Third Person POV)
I bright morning in the hospital ward where Izuku lay on a hospital bed, resting right after they had dealt with the latest villain attack at the headquarters. His rest was then disrupted by a knock on the door, then came in Shoto who was in his hospital linens still shriveled like he just woke up. Behind him was a doctor, wearing a white coat, a stethoscope on his neck and a clipboard tucked in his arms. "Izuku and Shoto, I came all the way here to say that patient Tenko had wanted to see you." Izuku immediately got up, "Excuse me, sir. Is Mr. Tenko okay?" The doctor paused but he didn't look away but instead stared straight at Izuku. "Not really, he is in critical condition but he personally asked for both of you." He calmly explained, despite the severity of the situation. "Alright, please take us to him then." Shoto who was by his side now helped him get off the bed.

With the doctor leading the way, they walked towards where Takashi Tenko was, or at least Izuku was limping. "I'm so sorry to have you do this, Shoto." Izuku apologized as he had his arm wrapped on Shoto who assisted him on walking. "It's okay, I'll have to do this later on too anyways. Or do you prefer a princess carry?" Shoto calmly remarked, Izuku blushed at this and look over Shoto if he felt embarrassed and if it showed on his face, apparently not he looked stoic and serious. Izuku could only end up as a blushing mess. "Kidding aside, I think it was because of the strain of the battle yesterday that made your legs gave out," Shoto remarked and this time looking at Izuku with the same thankful look back at the sports festival. "Of course, if 'that' is what you want then I'll have to be rougher next time." Todoroki continued, this time with a smirk. "Oh just kill me now," Izuku tried to cover his face with his hands as a snicker escaped Todoroki's mouth.

As they walked down the hallway they caught sight of their teachers and the police who were in the corridor. "Ah hello boys, you finally made it." Inspector Tsukauchi had shaken both Izuku's and Shoto's hands one at a time. The doctor went inside the room, a huge room with a glass to see the inside. Inside was a raven-haired man laying on his back, dextrose hanging above attached to his arm and his mouth was covered with a mask connected to an oxygen tank, his bare chest attached with electrodes to a heart rate monitor machine.

Soon after they all went inside, they stayed in solemn silence even after the doctor had left the room. Despite the number of people in the room, there was no utterance of the Takashi Tenko lay there wide awake as he studied himself, eyes shifting and his head slightly moving. "Ah, finally. It's Midoriya and Todoroki, it's nice to meet you once again." "Yes, Sir Tenko you had called us here and it's nice to meet you too." Izuku had spoken out as he took a step closer to the bed. "Yes indeed. I wanted to speak to both of you, especially to you Midoriya."

"I am aware of what state I am in at the moment and I have already accepted my fate. I wanted to thank you, both of you, for saving me. Especially you, Midoriya. The moment we met, I saw myself in your eyes which were filled with hope and dreams. Yesterday too, you saved me once again from my lover." The man on the bed started to ramble. "I have been running from the truth, simply playing slave out of guilt and cowardice. But when you held out your hand to me that snowy morning, I was filled with warmth and courage, enough for me to face the truth. I am indeed sorry for everything I put you through, to both you and Todoroki." Takashi Tenko had continued to ramble. "But now, it's over. My lover is in jail which I'm happy about. I hope you two develop a wonderful relationship." The man came to clasp Izuku's hand that was on the railing of the bed. "Because losing the one you love hurts. I can't face him after all of this but I still want to, yet it's impossible now. I could only regret as I have realized and taken action too late. If I wasn't disillusioned for so long perhaps this disaster couldn't have happened. I'm so sorry." He began to tear up. "I'm sorry, " he apologized once again, "I wanted to thank you both but here I am crying. Inspector Tsukauchi, I'll leave everything to you to tell my Yoshihiro." Inspector Tsukauchi only nodded, he then prodded both Izuku and Shoto as he gave them the queue that it was time to leave.

The crowd left, Takashi Tenko remained laying on the bed but he had already laid out everything he wanted to say. He mostly felt regret with his decisions but for once, as he was about to close his eyes, he felt glad and satisfied.
----------------------------
870 words

Smol chapter but yea killing your own OC is kinda sad. rip.

Edit: pls give me advice on how I should move forward (refer to q&a).