{ 6 }

seungmin and i were sprinting over to building C for our english lecture

seungmin and i were sprinting over to building C for our english lecture. we were reading broadway plays and are having a field trip to new york next month to watch a play. we stumbled through the door 5 minutes late but our professor wasn't even here yet.

"this is why i hate uni sometimes" seungmin sighed and i trailed behind him, following him up to the last two vacant seats at the back of the class.

after about 20 minutes our professor still wasn't here but for some reason no one left the class, we all just sat on our phones or studied for other classes.

i felt around for my phone and noticed i didn't have it on me.

"shit" i cursed under my breath and looked through my bag, hoping it was there.

"seungmin i think i forgot my phone in the library" he chuckled

"not my problem" he didnt even look at me and i kicked his shin making him wince.

i overheard some girls near the front squealing about how good looking someone was. the uneasiness in my throat got stronger and i didnt even have to look up to know who was there.

"isnt that na jaemin"
"wow he really is cute"
"i wonder if he's single"
"i wonder what he's here for"

i looked up from my binder and he spotted me, making his way into the class and towards where i was sitting.

"you forgot your phone in the library" my cheeks burned red as he handed me the iphone with a clear phone case, holding a picture of jaemin, renjun, jeno, haechan, eunjo and i from high school grad.

"oh god thanks nana" he smiled and began walking away

"coffee shop at 2?" i nodded, my cheeks puffing up while i held in the urge to cough out everything inside me.

"okay, see you later yoon" jaemin waved me off and walked out of the class. i felt girls' glares on me but i didn't care. look at what i have, not like we'd be together anyway.

i started coughing in my mouth again, seungmin looked over and reached for a water bottle. i bolted out of the classroom before he turned around. he probably looked back up to see me gone and got confused.

¤

haechan was waiting outside the door for me. i waved seungmin off and joined haechan out of the building.

we spotted the rest of our friend group walking towards the cafe. i looked over to haechan and smirked. he immediately understood what i meant and we both started sprinting towards the others.

"i totally won that" i smirked while looking up at him considering hes a lot taller than i am. haechan just rolled his eyes at me and eunjo shot me a wink.

i noticed haechan seemed to he holding something in that made him a little uncomfortable but i chose to ignore it thinking it's probably just a cough since cold and flu season is coming up.

"hello my beautiful best friend, how was class?" jaemin slung his arm over my shoulder while we walked. i chuckled at him, trying to ignore the scratchy feeling in my throat. he does this from time to time, most of the time when he wants something.

"what do you want jaemin" i playfully roll my eyes trying to shake his arm off

"you"

i haven't been on wattpad that much recently oops