{ 1 }

na jaemin

na jaemin

that's the name of the boy who i've known since junior high.

we met in class 3-A. i was a new student who had just moved to seoul from busan. our teacher, mr jung, put me in the vacant seat behind him at the back of the class.

a few kids would talk to me every now and again, but jaemin was the only one who'd keep conversations. i guess you could say he's my guy best friend.

renjun and haechan sat beside him and jeno sat infront of the three boys. the 5 of us have been pretty close since then.

now the 5 of us are in university. i don't know how we lucked out in all getting accepted here but i'm not complaining.

"good morning yoonhye!!" my best friend, eunjo came running into the classroom and sat beside me.

we met in high school and immediately clicked, adding her to our friend group. she's the only one who knows about my "small" crush on jaemin.

we were talking about whatever but were interrupted when hyunjin snuck up behind her, wrapping her in his embrace and placing a soft kiss on the top of her head.

hyunjin and eunjo are the couple of the school. they don't show much pda but you can still tell how in love they are. every girl is envious of eunjo for getting prince charming and the perfect relationship.

"must you guys be all coupley, you're making me feel lonely" i pouted, resting my head in my arms. hyunjin chuckled

"you'll find someone soon, don't worry" eunjo smirked at me, knowing who it should be. rolling my eyes, i grabbed my phone from my pocket only for it to be snatched away.

"rude, i should be your wallpaper not norenmin" haechan sighed, glaring at me before changing it to a picture of us from last weekend.

"that makes it look like we're dating" i whine snatching my phone from his hands

"sorry yoonhye but no ones gonna see it like that when they see you literally putting me in a headlock" my eyes averted to the new wallpaper. he was right, i was holding him in a headlock and you could tell i was about to kick where the sun doesn't shine.

¤

our lecture finally ended and the 4 of us left for the cafe on campus like we always do. my throat felt dry, like i was about to throw up. i held my chest and stopped walking in hope for the uneasy feeling to go away.

"yoonhye?" eunjo turned around when i stopped, the boys not too long after. jaemin, renjun and jeno were making their way towards us.

"i need to go to the washroom" i immediately ran in the direction of the bathroom and burst into one of the stalls.

"yoonhye are you okay?" she was standing on the other side of the door while i leant against the toilet bowl, coughing.

i had a feeling on what was happening yet i still hoped that when i take my hand off my mouth i won't see those things.

slowly i retracted my hand, opening my eyes one after the other. only to be met with the red flower petals resting on my palm.

 only to be met with the red flower petals resting on my palm