{ 17 }

it's been a few weeks since i got out of the hospital

it's been a few weeks since i got out of the hospital. haechan and i have been hanging out a lot recently, i feel really comfortable around him now, maybe i've been catching some feelings for him but i don't know yet. im pretty sure he's spent more time at my dorm than his own at this point.

we're both sitting on the couch, cuddling and watching itaewon class like we have been for the past week or so. he suddenly pauses it and tells me he needs to go to the washroom. i nod and pull my phone out.

when he got back his face was a lot paler. i caressed his cheek and asked him what was wrong. he didn't answer me so i was about to say something when he cut me off with a kiss.

it was short and sweet but i found myself pulling him back in for another. i smiled at him, feeling my face heat up and butterflies forming in my stomach.

"yoonhye i love you, if you return those feelings will you be my girlfriend and accompany me on a date tomorrow night" he stuttered out a little nervous and anticipated my answer

"i love you too haechan, i will be your girlfriend and only will go on a date if it involves cuddling" i grinned at him and he just pulled me into a tight hug and we went back to cuddling and watching the kdrama.

¤

"you guys are together now" eunjo asked excitedly while pointing at our hands that were intertwined.

i nodded and he whispered something in her ear.

i stopped coughing up petals

i managed to hear that but didn't feel like talking to him about it so i just clung onto him. eunjo squealed and took photos of us.

"WAIT I HAVE TO CALL JAEMIN" she pulled her phone out to call the unkown boy that was in my hospital room when i woke up.

he arrived with chaerin after about 10 minutes and his face lit up when he saw me smiling and holding haechans hand.

"hey, im na jaemin. it's nice to meet you"

"im kwon yoonhye"

we started talking and he told me about random things that have happened to him in the last week.

eunjo then walked up to me and tapped my shoulder.

"here, we made this slideshow to help you remember jaemin now that it won't effect you" i looked at her with a confused expression but watched the video regardless. it was a slideshow of photos of us from junior high up until this year. haechan was beside me commentating extra things that happened.

when the video was done i began to cry and quickly hugged jaemin.

"holy shit i remember now jaem"

"yay i got my best friend back" he smiled at me and i quickly went back to haechan because he was whining.

i finally remembered everything that had happened involving jaemin, from junior high up until right before i got surgery to remove the disease.

finally our group of friends returned to the way things were before and we were all happy and diseaseless once again.

"I SHOULD GET CREDIT FOR PLANNING THIS OUT EVER SO PERFECTLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH" our laughter rang throughout the coffee shop as eunjo yelled, punching the air in victory.

~¤ the end ¤~

okay wait woah, i finished this already

anyways

IM SO SORRY IF THE ENDING SUCKED IM ACTUALLY TERRIBLE AT WRITING ENDINGS BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY ANYWAYS SO THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ IT

LOVE YOUUUU~

LOVE YOUUUU~♡