{ 7 }

"you" i choked on air and punched him in the shoulder, not holding back

"aish i was just playing don't need to get aggressive" he winced while holding his shoulder even though i know it didn't really hurt him.

i swear i saw haechan roll his eyes out of the corner of my eyes but didn't think much of it and sped up beside eunjo, clinging onto her.

hyunjin glared at me when i dragged her ahead but i stuck my tongue out at him and proceeded to talk about whatever.

"yoonhye fell asleep on seungmins shoulder?!" hyunjin blurted out causing everyone to stop. eunjo looked over at me eyes wide and i shot jaemin a glare, knowing he's the one who has photos.

i don't know how the dryness in my throat has become tolerable but to be fair im not complaining.

"they look cute together" renjun giggled, analyzing the picture better

"no they don't and they see each other like siblings anyways" haechan bright happy face was replaced with a slightly angry look.

"awe is our haechannie jealous" jaemin ruffled his hair which made the older boy groan.

"shut up"

¤

eunjo, hyunjin and i were sitting on the couch in her dorm. it was originally supposed to be girls night where we could talk about what i have but hyunjin insisted on tagging alone and wouldn't shut up until he could.

the couple was cuddling on the couch while i was sitting beside them clutching onto one of the pillows.

"aw poor yoonhye, jaemins alone at the dorm i'll tell him to come" eunjos and my eyes widened

"no hyunjin its oka-" he cut me off before i could finish my sentence

"too late he's on his way" i groaned. eunjos roommate had walked out of her room to see the three of us. she paused and fixed her clothing and did a last touch up of her hair and makeup in the mirror.

"didn't know you two were here. anyways im going to hendery and xiaojuns dorm, he's having a party if you guys wanna come" we shook our heads considering we were nowhere near ready to go to a party.

"alright suit yourselves, bye eunjo"

"bye hyerin"

not too long after there was a knock at the door. eunjo just yelled "IT'S OPEN" clearly too lazy to get up and physically open the door.

jaemin walked in, he looked so ethereal. his hair newly dyed blue and he came and sat beside me on the couch.

"sorry if i took some time, i was drying my hair. do you like it" i ruffled his hair and smiled at how soft and fluffy it looked.

the butterflies in my stomach increasing and my cheeks were probably as ready as tomatoes. the only downside was the fact that i had to rush to the washroom and cough up a bouquets worth of flower petals.

"you okay? you've been pretty sick lately. don't worry, it's nothing cuddles from na jaemin himself can't fix" he gave me his signature bright smile that lights up the room and opened his arms, waiting for me to sit by him. i forced a smile and sat down beside him letting myself melt into his arms.

oh boy, if only he knew

GUYS RIDIN IS OUT!!!I WOKE UP AT 5AM FOR IT AND IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT TO NOT SCREAM

I WOKE UP AT 5AM FOR IT AND IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT TO NOT SCREAM

blue jaemin really out here bias wrecking me tho