{ 12 }

haechan's pov

haechan's pov

when eunjo came back from yoonhyes room screaming, i had a feeling she needed go cough up whatever shes been holding in.

hyunjin and i ended our intense dance battle in the weirdest poses making everyone laugh.

unfortunately i could hear the loud coughs coming from yoonhyes room. eunjo, seungmin and i panicked, running towards the door ahead of the others who were already walking in that direction.

huh good to know im not the only one who knows about her. eunjo was being extra and was full on up and against the door trying to guard everyone. seungmin and i just stood infront of them telling them we shouldn't go in.

"come on we should check on her" renjun said. eunjo being extra and over protective just yelled 'NO' back, earning weird looks from the rest, myself included.

"why not?" he added

"she's not feeling well we shouldn't bother her" seungmin responded calmly

"i still think we should check on her" eunjo shook her head aggressively at renjun and hyunjin sighed, walking over and picking her up to move her out of the way.

when jeno opened the door we were met to a sight we shouldn't have seen. my throat tightened, anger boiling inside me for them bursting into her room. eunjo started crying.

"why didnt you listen to us?" i yelled, frustrated

"you knew?" renjun asked

"why didn't you tell us about it?" jeno added to renjun

"because i wasn't supposed to know in the first place, none of us were. it's not my place to tell you either" i ran my fingers through my hair, not wanting to deal with this. anger seems to be the only way to hold back these petals huh? i stormed out of her dorm and ran back to mine.

"hey haechan- woah what happened to you" my roommate jisung (park) greeted me. i just glared at him and went to my room. coughing up the petals i was holding in myself.

I've been avoiding yoonhye for the past few days hoping it would slow the petals down. it did and im nowhere near her stage but it angers me. why did she have to love someone else who clearly can't return those feelings while im here, willing to give up everything for her.

I've always liked her, since she first transferred into our class in high school. i guess you could say i was jealous of jaemin for being so close to her. i wish it was me instead of him.

a few days ago i realised i loved her, it wasn't just the small crush ive had on her since high school anymore.

keeping my distance may have slowed the disease but not my feelings. ew that sounds so cheesey and unlike me. the things i would do for her disease to end and have her notice that im here to give her all the love she deserves.

i was even more hurt when i found out that the guy was jaemin. ive seen the way she looks at him, how her cheeks heat up in his presence. why can't she be like that around me?

i groaned and went to take a shower before heading straight to sleep.

i'll make sure she's loved in the end, whether it kills me or not.

woah quadruple update damn