{ 5 }

jaemin flashed us his charming smile and sat down in the chair across from us

jaemin flashed us his charming smile and sat down in the chair across from us. seungmin nodded a small hello and focused back on his study notes. i did the same, peeking over at his history notes as im in that class as well and might as well study for it too.

jaemin took out his macbook and binder and began to study his own material. let me just say, this feeling in my throat right now is extremely uncomfortable.

i was coughing in my mouth, it was like when you choked on your food or water. jaemin reached into his bag and handed me a water bottle. i shook my head and quickly made my way out of the library, letting the petals out into the nearest trash can.

i hated this feeling, it hurt so bad. why did i have to fall this hard for him? i was leaning over the trash can and felt someone rubbing my back in a circular motion, looking up to see haechan.

"it's okay, just let it all out" i kept coughing, why was so many petals coming out? it's only the second day right?

"who yoonhye" that was his first question the second i regained posture. i sighed and shook my head.

"you'll find out eventually, i'd rather not go around telling people about it" haechan nodded, understanding my reason and watched as i waved bye and walked back to the table.

"you okay?" seungmin asked first when he noticed my pale and emotionless face. i flashed him a quick smile and nodded, trying to ignore the itch in my throat. jaemin handed me the water bottle, not taking no for an answer. i just thanked him and went back to my notes.

¤

i woke up to my head resting on someone's shoulder. wait- woke up? i lifted my head up and realized i had fallen asleep on seungmins shoulder.

"sorry..."

"nah don't worry, i was the one that moved your head there. it didnt look comfortable with your head back all the way" he shrugged. i nodded mumbling another thank you and scooted a little away to be closer to my work. we were on a bench so it was easy for me to scoot.

jaemin chuckled from across the table. he had his phone pointed at us and then proceeded to look at it.

"you guys would be cute together" he showed us a photo of me leaning on seungmin shoulder and him leaning back on the backrest, looking down at me with a soft expression instead of his usual resting bitch face.

his and my cheeks burned red from embarrassment, we both definently didn't see each other in that way. he was more like a twin brother, we were both born on september 22, 2000.

"jaemin no-" he just gave us a cheeky smile and went back to his work. the nap i took helped me take my mind off the continuous pain i felt in my throat. it's not that hard to hold back the petals, well for now at least.

"shit, next lecture is in 5 minutes and it's in the other building"