Chapter 3: Getting Rid Of Him

Todoroki drove Bakugou to his house, and waved goodbye as he drove away. Then, he had to do something: get rid of the disturbance in the trunk of his car.

He drove to a tall, abandoned building, and brought the inside unconscious Midoriya to the very top, on the roof. He stood at the edge, holding the boy's body up, then dropped it. He watched as he fell down, lower and lower, closer and closer to the ground, until...

SPLAT!

Midoriya was dead.
Todoroki giggled to himself as he examined the body from afar. Blood was scattered all over the pavement, and the body was lying lifeless on the ground.

The next day, the body was discovered. Several of Midoriya's friends and classmates said that the last person he was with was Bakugou, on their date. He was brought into questioning in the police department, but he passed the lying detector and was proven not guilty.

Of course he was, he didn't do a single thing involved with the murder. He and Todoroki were the only two who saw Midoriya last, and Todoroki explained that he left Bakugou in their date and they haven't seen his since.

So everyone just assumed that Midoriya had committed suicide.

The next Sunday was the day of his funeral. His family, friends, and teachers were there. Even Todoroki came, to really sell the idea that he was just an innocent, grieving friend.

Bakugou sat in the back of the room, hanging his head. Todoroki found him and approached him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.
"He killed himself..." Bakugou whispered, obviously in tears. "...because of me... he couldn't stand...me..."

Todoroki suddenly felt extremely guilty. He didn't think Bakugou would be this bothered by what he did. He didn't realise he was the type to blame himself, if he was, he definitely didn't show it. But now he was, and even now he made sure to sit where there were almost no people so they wouldn't see him cry.

"Wait here." Todoroki said, and he left Bakugou to talk to Midoriya's coffin.

"Midoriya," he whispered. "I'm sorry it had to come to this. But you were getting in the way of me and my love. And I can't let that happen." He stepped closer and whispered in front of Midoriya's lifeless eyes, "You had it coming."