Chapter 16: Held Captive

Bakugou woke up in a dark place. He felt something soft under him, he looked down and he was on a bed. He looked around. He was in a dark room that was only lit by a single window and a Himalayan salt lamp in the shape of a heart.

'Where the hell am I?' He asked himself in his head. The room was in a rectangle shape and the walls were in a dark bluish gray shade. One of the doors were the same shade, one was white. He looked down. He was on a big bed in the corner with grey beddings, comfy pillows, a thick blanket.  The bed itself was dark gray but not black. The mattress was white.

He looked to the left. There were white drawers next to the window, and next to the bed on a white side-table was the Himalayan salt lamp. To the front on the opposite wall was a white study table. Next to it was the white door, and after the corner next to that door was the grey one.

Bakugou got up from the bed and walked to the white door. After opening it he found a pretty fancy looking bathroom. It was a little small, but it was very pretty. He tried to open the grey door, but it was locked. 'It must be the exit.' He thought. He walked a few steps back, got into position, and tried to blow up the door. But nothing came out. He tried again. Nothing.

He looked at his hands. Only then did he notice the things on his wrists. There were thick silver bangles on them. He tried to remove them, but they didn't budge. He read the words engraved on them.

"PROPERTY OF TODOROKI SHOUTO"

"What the fuck...?" He whispered to himself.
Suddenly he heard something from outside. Footsteps. And they were getting louder and louder, closer and closer. He tried to see who it was by looking in the gap under the door, but he was there for too long, and when the door unlocked from outside and opened, it hit him right in the face.

The man who came from outside heard and felt it. He closed the door and saw Bakugou sitting there, holding onto the part of his face that got hit.

"Baby boy! I'm so sorry, what were you doing down there?" Todoroki said. He held onto Bakugou and brought him to the bed and sat him down. "T-Todoroki? What's happening, where am I?" He asked as Todoroki took out a first aid kit from under the bed.

"Shh, calm down baby, just relax." He said as he dabbed the wound with a liquid from the kit. "You're safe now. You're home."
"Home? What do you mean? What is this place?" He asked. "I've been living here for a while. I wanted to move out of home and escape my dad. So I live here."

"What is this room?" Bakugou asked, watching Todoroki's hands that put a pink Hello Kitty bandaid on his nose and poked it, saying "boop."

"I knew we'd live together one day, so I set up this room for you." Todoroki answered. "You'll be staying here from now on. Just until you love me enough to want to stay in my room with me."

Bakugou looked at Todoroki with a fearful expression. Was he just...kidnapped?

"Why did you bring me here? And what are these?" He showed Todoroki the bangles. Todoroki just chuckled. "That's the tracking device. It tells me where you are so it'll be easier to find you if you escape."

"What? Why-where-whe-" Bakugou had so many questions, but Todoroki shushed him, putting a finger on his lips and going "sshhhh."

"It's okay baby. I'll give you food and clothes and everything to keep you happy. I'll even tutor you the lessons I learn at school so you'll be able to keep up."

"I don't understand. Why do you want me to live with you?" Bakugou asked.
"Because we're dating and I love you." He said with a smile, putting his face near Bakugou's to the point where their noses were almost touching. "Plus, here no one can take you away from me."