Chapter 24: To Fight For Love

Hisako looked up at him and smiled. She wiped away her tears and chuckled.

"Sure. Whatever, ya big dummy."

Kirishima smiled. He was going to save his best friend, and a new friend. He just couldn't wait till the action comes up.

Meanwhile, over at Todoroki's apartment, he and his little boyfriend were binge-watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix.

"Barney sometimes reminds me of Junko." Bakugou said.
"Junko...Enoshima?"
"Yeah."
"Why, you kin her?"
"Nah, I'm more like Mukuro."
"Oh. I see it. You change your personality to make people see you in a certain light."
"Yeah..."

Bakugou was looking down, obviously not proud of what he knew he does.
"But...you don't have to do that anymore. At least not around me, okay?"
The little blonde boy smiled and snuggled into Todoroki's chest. "Yeah, okay. Thanks." He said.

The two enjoyed the next few days. Bakugou didn't try to escape, now he didn't want to. He felt in his heart that he loved Todoroki, even though it was just the Stockholm Syndrome talking. Only one of them knew that, and it wasn't him. Todoroki took advantage of him every chance he got. He had molded Bakugou into a cute little boy that was smitten for him. And he liked it that way. The poor boy didn't even know what kind of manipulation was going on, or what kind of plan was coming together after a few days.

It had been at least two weeks since the plan was created, and now it was being set into action. Hisako, Kaito, and Kirishima walked into the building, which was unexpectedly easy in Kirishima's eyes. He pictured himself having to sneak around a little bit and make sure no one was around to see them get in, but that was probably because he had seen too many spy movies where they had to do something like that to get into the enemy's base. But this wasn't a spy movie. This was real life. And the enemy's base just so happened to be an apartment building anyone can get into, not some secret headquarters with heavy security.

"How do you know what apartment he's in?" Kaito asked.
"I told you before,  I just had to calculate how tall the building was, how many floors there were, and which floor it would be based on the kind of view the window had. It's way too complicated for your monkey brain." Hisako said.

They got up to the 7th floor and eventually came to the front of Todoroki's apartment.
"This is it." Kirishima said. "This is where I'm gonna save my lov-my bro! My bro. I'm gonna save my bro."

"Okay, gayboy." Hisako said, activating her Quirk. "Get into position. We ride at dawn, bitches."
"What does that even mean?"
"It means we're gonna fight till we cut a bitch. Over and over and over. So c'mon!"
"Fine. Just say it that way next time."
"Bitch you better hope there is no 'next time'."

In an instant, the three changed their appearances.

Kirishima's skin on his arms hardened to their limit. They looked sharp as blades at this point.

Kaito had strings of light floating around his wrists. His Quirk was Lasso, he could form strong strings around his wrists made of light and air around them.

Hisako has blades coming out of her arms. No blood or anything, it kinda reminded Kirishima of Wolverine. It also made him wonder if that's why her hair is so short and uneven. Because of the blades on her arms when she activated her Quirk. But now is not the time to ask. Now is the time to fight.

To fight for justice.
To fight for friendship.
To fight for love.