Polls! Vote for an ending!

Ok before I get to the polls I need to make something very clear.
The reason I made Todoroki so abusive is because that's really what yandere situations are like. It's not just love and killing, it's manipulation and abuse. A lot of people romanticize yandere's and crazy people so much that it's considered cute and quirky. And seeing it that way is dangerous and can get you in trouble.

As someone with bipolar disorder and constant hallucinations every damn day, I can give you a little lesson I tried to teach through this fanfic: disorders aren't cute. Disorders aren't quirky. It's painful going through this all my life. It's not something you should be romanticizing or wanting to have just so you can say "LOL IM SO CRAZY🤪" it's scary, hard, and sad to be mentally ill. I don't like this feeling. It's not something you would want. If only you could feel the pain and see the hallucinations I see, you would know it's not supposed to be a quirky or cute thing.

But back to Todoroki: yandere's, or people like yandere's, are dangerous. You might think it's so romantic but it's not. Killing people isn't cute, even if it's for love. Yandere's kill people you love. They can kill your mother, your father, your friends. I made this fanfic for o show people that you shouldn't find disorders quirky or cute or trendy. As I said, these things are painful. Another thing I wanted to show was how easy it is to manipulate someone and get away with it. You could be manipulating someone you love now, and not even realize the effect it has on them. Or vice versa, someone could be manipulating you and you don't know it. Or they don't know it.

So moral of the story? Yandere's are fucked up. And stop romanticizing mental health issues, it's not cute, it's painful.

Don't worry, this isn't the end of the fanfic, but the end is coming soon. And since it is I want to make sure most of my readers get a satisfying ending.

So here are the choices you have! Comment on the ending you want. You can only vote for one.

1) Kaito Ending
In this ending, Kirishima teaches Kaito to be a gentleman and the perfect boyfriend for Bakugou. Kiri and Kaito save Bakugou, and Kiri tells him that the whole plan was all Kaito's idea. Bakugou sees him in a good light after that, and the two become friends. Eventually they become lovers, and get married. Kirishima ends up with Hisako, who, as they got closer, began softening up and trusting him.

2) Kirishima Ending 1
In this ending, Kirishima tries to train Kaito, but the guy's a lost cause. After Bakugou is saved he finds out about all the things Kiri had done to save him, and the two fall in love.

3) Kirishima Ending 2
In this ending, Kaito and Bakugou get married in their 20's. However, Kaito dies after a few years. Kirishima stayed by Bakugou's side all throughout the years. He was there for him through thick and thin, grief and mourning. Soon enough Bakugou emotionally heals, and is willing to start dating again. And he ends up remarrying, his husband? Kirishima.

4) Todoroki Ending
In this ending, Kiri and Kaito fail to save Bakugou, but then he realizes all the effort they put into trying to save him and he doesn't want it all to be for nothing. So he stands up to Todoroki and saves himself. His rich father is able to pay to get him out of jail, and since them Todoroki slowly but surely changes and becomes a better man. He regrets all the murders he had committed, and in his early 20's he reunites with Bakugou, who forgives him and becomes his friend. After a few years of proving how much he changed, the two boys date and eventually get married.

————————————————————————
Edit: as of the moment I'm writing this, a new chapter has been made, so an ending has been chosen! You don't need to vote anymore. Thank you to all the people who did! Voting is still going on for the next poll.
————————————————————————

Okay! That's the poll for an ending. But I have another poll!

I have many ideas for a new story since this one is ending, but I wanna make sure I make one most of my readers will enjoy. So here are the choices for the next story. You can only vote for one.

Story 1
In this AU, Bakugou is secretly a trans man. He was biologically a girl, but after years of sexism from his family, years of hearing them call her weak and stupid just for being a girl, she decides to transition into a boy. He fools his classmates until the day he tells Midoriya (he never bullied him in this AU and they only meet in UA) who eventually tells another person. Bakugou admires this person a lot, so when they tell him that he'll "never be a boy" and that he "should love the body he was given" he transitions back into a girl just so that this person will like him. Can you guess who this person is?

Story 2
This is an AU where Mahoro Shimano is 14-15 years old when the movie "Heroes Rising" took place. Everyone else is their canon age except her. She becomes close to Bakugou, who she falls in love with.
I know this is kinda like pedophilia, and if you don't like it because of that just don't vote for it. Please no hate😔

Story 3
Bakugou is known in UA as "BakuHOE" because of the many girls and boys he sleeps with. Every morning his classmates watch as he walks a stranger who is around his age or older off to the door of the dorm. They watch as he smiles and kisses them, and thanks them for the wonderful night. Usually he does this while only wearing socks, a big shirt, and underwear. Eventually it is revealed that he does this with so many people because of the love he lost a long time ago, and now the only way he can feel or simulate the feeling of love is through sex.

Okay that's the last poll. Tell me what you think!

Also, thank you so much for all the reads, votes, reading lists and libraries! I love you guys! Thanks for all the support! I hope you continue to support me when I move on to new stories. If you want you can follow me so you can see when the new stories are released. Does it work that way? Idk lol😅

Anyway, stay safe! And drink some water!