Chapter 23: Let Me Help You

This was a stupid idea. Why teach someone to treat Bakugou well when he can do that himself? If Kaito didn't know how to do that, why should he even be given a chance with Bakugou?

Then again, he was one of the best people Kirishima knew. He was perverted, sure, but aren't we all a little perverted every once in a while? He's just more open about it. And that's not all there was to him. He was also very smart, one of the best in his grade, like Bakugou. He was athletic and healthy, and strong enough to carry another person. And something Bakugou wouldn't want to admit was that he loved being carried. Kirishima knew that after carrying him once at school.

He was one of the best people Kirishima knew, he was way better than him. He deserved Bakugou's love. Kirishima would just watch from the side, as the love of his life was taken away from him. But as long as Bakugou's happy, so is he.

"Fine." He said. "I'll teach you to treat him right."
"Oh, thanks man!" Kaito stood up and hugged Kirishima for a few seconds. "I'll do my best!"

Kirishima tolled his eyes. "Whatever." He mumbled.

"Hey, dick-nuggets!" Hisako spoke up, raising a brow and looking up at them. "You done? Cause I am."
"Wait, you're done? You know where he is?"
"Yeah, shitbag. C'mere."

Kirishima say down next to her and looked at the screen. Right next to the picture he sent her, was a picture that looked exactly the same, just without the window. Hisako pressed on the keyboard and the picture turned around, showing the house that had the window. It was a tall and very nice-looking apartment building. There was a gate, a guardhouse, and lots of plants. From outside the gate you could see a pathway that lead to a pool in the distance.

"Damn...I forgot Todoroki was rich." Kirishima said.
"Whatever. He's probably real spoiled and pretentious." Hisako rolled her eyes. She didn't like rich people.
"So...so that's where he is? That's where Todoroki's keeping him?" Kirishima asked.
"Yeah, dickweed. That's where your Princess Peach is being held captive by Bowser." Hisako said, then sent him the picture of the building and the address.

"Alright, my work here is done." She said, closing her laptop and getting her iPad. She bent her legs so her knees were close to her chin and started watching TikToks. Kirishima was so happy, now he can save his best friend. "Thank you so much, Hisako!" He said, hugging her. "Whatever, Red. Just go save the princess already."

Kirishima looked into her eyes. Then he saw something familiar in them. The pupils, the eyelids, all the energy in her eyes, he could sense something in them. Loneliness. He had seen it all before. When his dad left his mom, all he could see in her eyes was the loneliness he could sense in Hisako's. The grief from losing someone, and emptiness in her heart. There was someone Hisako lost, and she knows things will never be the same again. But she's hiding it. She doesn't want to show it. Now that he thinks of it, she's a lot like Bakugou. Hurting and in pain on the inside, but putting up a strong, menacing facade to make her look like she isn't weak and vulnerable. Maybe that's why he liked her so much, he could sense that she was a lot like Bakugou.

"Hey...are you okay?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I know you're not."
"I know you're a little bitch, but I'm not saying anything."
"You don't have to do that. I know when someone is pretending to be okay. I've been friends with someone who does that for a long time. And I'm about to save him from that monster in the building you showed me. That's how much I care about people, even when they pretend not to care about anyone. So please,

"Let me help you."