Chapter 9: BodyMolders

Todoroki brought Bakugou into his dorm, and now he was going to try on the uniform. As he rushed to the bathroom Todoroki noticed what he was holding.

"What's that?" He asked, sitting down on the bed.
"Oh, you'll see." Bakugou said, closing the door.
After a few minutes, Bakugou opened the door, greeting Todoroki with a smile as his boyfriend gazed upon his clean, hairless, slender legs that were shown thanks to the skirt he wore.

"Wow..." He said, surprised and horny. "How did you get that?"
"Momo made it." He said, twirling around in his skirt as he looked at it in the mirror.
"Well, that's nice of her." He said, walking over to the boy, hugging him from behind and kissing his forehead. "You look adorable, baby boy."

"Aw, thank you!"
Bakugou looked over at the mirror with a smile. He liked how he looked. Maybe he can dress like this at school from now on. Everyone will be so surprised. And Todoroki—sir—will be happy too.

"You know what would make this look better?" The taller boy asked. Bakugou's heart skipped a beat. Didn't he already look good enough? Did he have to change? Well if it was for his boyfriend, he'd change anything to make him happy. That was his job, right? As the submissive?

"Maybe if you had a more girly body, I'd like it even more." Todoroki said, gazing at the small boy in the mirror. Bakugou didn't understand. Didn't he already have a girly body? His waist was slim and his chest was big, he was even incapable of growing facial and limb hair like most men do. Wasn't this enough? Wasn't he enough?

"I'm sorry...I'll try eating less from now on..." Bakugou looked down and played with his skirt. He didn't like disobeying him, he knew there would be a consequence.
"No, that won't do much. I know exactly what we'll do." Todoroki said, leading Bakugou to the bed. Bakugou didn't know how sex was going to make him look more like a girl, but if Todoroki wanted it, nothing would stop him from getting it.

But Todoroki didn't mean sex. No, he had a plan he wanted Bakugou to sit down for.
"You know BodyMolders?" He asked.
"Yeah...?" Bakugou wasn't exactly sure he knew where this was going, even though a normal person would.
"BodyMolders is owned by a person whose Quirk is to mold a person's body to whatever shape they like. It's real expensive, but Dad pissed me off the other day so I'm just gonna use his credit card." Todoroki explained.

Bakugou wanted to tell him that he knew what BodyMolders was and that Todoroki was just mansplaining, but something bigger was on his mind.

Changing his body? Forever? Sure, Bakugou wanted to be a girl, but he still wanted to think about it first. Changing his body was a big thing he wasn't that sure he was ready for. But Todoroki wanted it. So that means he has to do it. But he didn't want to. He just wanted to identify as a girl, not change his body, he was fine with his body. He didn't want to change it.

But Todoroki wanted it. Those words filled his head, swirling and moving but never leaving. Todoroki has to get what he wants, or Bakugou will get something he doesn't want.

"...okay." Bakugou said, looking down.
"Really? You'll do that for me?"
"Anything to make you happy, sir."

Todoroki was overjoyed. He took Bakugou into a warm embrace and hugged him tightly.
"You won't regret it, trust me." He said.