Civil Life

"Our fleet admiral has just given us new privileges." Felicia says as she meets up with her fellow admirals. "We're allowed to head out into the city thanks to the fact that there's barely any Abyssal activity."

"Well, this should be interesting." Jack chuckles. "I mean our base is stationed somewhere near the electric town of Akibahara after all."

"Did I just hear Akibahara?" Kongou asks as she peeks her head in through the door.

"You heard that right Kongou." Jack replies. "We're allowed to head out into the city every now and then. I must have really scared the Abyssals!"

"Yay!" Kongou cheers as she rushes off, possibly to let her sisters know of the new privileges they've been granted, and confirmed when all four Kongou sisters meet with Jack and Felicia.

"Is it just us?" Kirishima asks.

"It appears that just us admirals have this privilege. We do need the soldiers back at the base after all." Felicia replies as Linh and Vinh emerge.

"Will we even need civil attire when we head out there?" Jack asks himself.

"I highly doubt it. We are going out for moments after all, and we'll be right back in here when we're done." Felicia replies. "He didn't set any limits but let's not be out too long- looking at you Kongou."

"What?" Kongou asks.

"Don't you remember? We thought you had sunk one time, only to find out you were just raiding a merchant ship for the fun of it." Felicia says.

"First off, how is a shipgirl going to sink, in the middle of a bustling city? And second, it was the only way I could get my tea and scones!" Kongou replies.

"Hey, calm down now, that was just a one time occurrence." Jack says, calming the two down. "Besides the base has been starting to cater to more western delicacies no?"

"Yeah, but the westerners make it best." Kongou giggles. "Now if you'll excuse us we're going to go change into something more... Suitable than these." And with that the four sisters rush off to their shared room to get dressed for the city. While they get ready the four admirals head outside, waiting for the girls to finish, and it's not long before they emerge. Kongou has kept her headband but she now sports a white striped button up, a light pink jacket, skinny jeans and high heels, putting her just an inch taller than her admiral. The only thing that helps identify the fact that she's still a shipgirl is the fact that one of her main guns is hanging like a purse, ready to be used for offensive purposes if need be, and she has kept her headband.

"And I thought I was short enough." Jack laughs as Kongou struts over and playfully sizes him up. Haruna on the other hand could easily pass off as any ordinary civilian- she has taken to wearing a simple black dress paired with a light white jacket, black pantyhose and ankle boots, and she has opted for a simple white headband as opposed to her normal one. She also carries a black purse and she fishes out what appears to be some sort of pistol.

"What is that?" Linh asks.

"Oh this?" Haruna asks as she hands Felicia the pistol. It looks just like any ordinary gun but carved onto the handle is the number 35.6, and Felicia hands it back to Haruna. Kirishima has gone for a more interesting look as she has emerged with a green top, a brown wool jacket, a black skirt, pantyhose and heels. She has kept her glasses but she has opted for a more discreet blue headband. Hiei has kept her outfit fairly simple with a plain white shirt, black skinny jeans and sneakers, and she has opted for a headband with a small flower on it.

"Shall we head out?" Kirishima asks.

"Let's." Jack replies. "Shall I be a gentleman and provide escort for the lady?" He asks, winking at Kongou, who is slowly turning red.

"Y-Yes! We shall!" Kongou giggles as Jack links arms with her and she starts blushing even more.

"Kongou? Are you okay? You look like a tomato!" Hiei asks.

"W-Wait I do? Teitoku don't look this way!" Kongou quickly replies, trying to hide her face from Jack- only to show it to everyone else.

"Yeah, you do look like a tomato! Are you alright?" Hiei asks again, attracting Jack's attention.

"Kongou? Is everything okay?" Jack asks.

"No... Everything's fine." Kongou replies as she covers her face with her free hand.

"Okay I think that's enough of that." Vinh chuckles as he pulls Hiei away and Kongou recomposes herself enough to look at Jack.

"So, where shall we go?" Kongou asks.

"Anywhere you want really." Jack replies. "I'll let you decide where we shop."

"Yay!" Kongou says cheerily as she leads the admiral away from the big group.

"Have fun you two!" Vinh calls out.