Chapter 20

I woke up to Stefan pounding on my door, completely ruining my glorious sleep. He barged into the room.
         "IRIS WAKE UPPPPPP." he yelled at me. Fun fact about ya girl, I'm not a morning person, and I will never be.
         "Go away before I un-dagger my brother." I said, making empty threats.
         "We are late for school." Stefan said.
         "Good for you." I said, rolling over in my comfy sheets. "Wait we?" I asked.
          "I signed you up." Stefan said.
          "You realize that I've been to high school over like fifty times." I said. He rolled his eyes. "And that I have a doctorate degree in like seven fields right?"
        "Well, you look sixteen, so you will act sixteen." Stefan said.  "You're also a Sophomore."
         "You put me a grade younger then you? Really. I'm like ten times smarter then the teachers. I better be one advanced ass sophomore." I said.
         "You have regular sophomore classes." Stefan said.
         "We shall see." I said, I mean come on you can't tell me I have to go back to high school and not be able to see Stefan all day. That's just cruel.
        "Don't compel yourself a higher education." Stefan said.
         "I didn't compel my doctorate degrees Stefan. I earned them. All I'm gonna do is get into AP classes."
         "All the AP classes are Juniors and Seniors though."
         "You can not expect me to go back to literal teenage hell, and not be in a class with you."
         "You're just gonna miss me."
         "Correction, lover boy, you're gonna miss me." I said. He sighed, telling me yet again to get up. I groaned loudly, putting on high waisted, light blue skinny jeans that had rips, and a white adidas crop top. If I'm gonna play the part of a teenager, I'm gonna do my best to look like one. I pulled on some checkered black and white vans, completing my look, walking downstairs to meet Damon.
           "Good morning Iris. Good morning Damon." Elena said to me. Damon was reading the Johnathan Gilbert Journal, but at the sound of Elenas voice, her speeds up to her, pinning her against a wall.
            "What are you doing here? I told you to leave." Damon said, completely choking Elena.
           "Is this some new, sexual kink between you to, cause if so take that upstairs." I said, looking at the two.
           "What is your problem?" Elena asked Damon.
           "You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work." Damon said.
            "You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?" Elena asked. Damon releases elenas neck, just as Stefan comes downstairs.
            "What the hell's going on here?" Stefan asked, coming to stand by me.
            " I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" Elena asks. I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around to see Elena. Stefan rushes over to Elena 2.0, pinning her against a wall.
             "What are you doing?!" Elena asked, totally in distress.
              "How could you do this?!" Stefan asked, royally pissed off.
            "Stefan, you're hurting me!" Elena pleaded. I could hear her breathing stagger, as Stefans grip got tighter.
         "Stop it Katherine!" Stefan shouted.
         "Stop what? It's getting really easy being you." Katherine said. She was the one Damon slammed into the wall.
            "Someone get a handle on the doppelgängers." I said, sighing. This is too much. Stefan snaked his hand into mine. I squeezed his hand, smiling.  
            "What is she doing here?" Elena asked.
           "When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon said.
            "How's that possible?" Stefan asked everyone.
           "We are originals. We have all sorts of special skills." I said.
           "I don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena complained.
         "You need me, Elena. You all do." Katherine said. I laughed.
         "I can crush your skull without thinking." I said. Katerina glared at me. I just smiled.
         "We all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off." Kathrine said.
            "I don't want my brother dead." I said, earning looks from Stefan, Elena, and Damon. "No, I want my brother staked, then thrown at sea like he did to Kol, Finn, and Rebekah." I said smiling.
            "I don't need your help and I don't want it." Elena said to Katherine.
           "And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" Kathrine asked.
           "Again, we have his sister on our side." Damon said.
           "Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch...maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite." Kathrine said.
_________________________________
          Stefan and I were sitting in the parking lot of the school.
            "Why is she still here? She was free!" I said to Stefan. Elena was already with Matt and Caroline inside the school.
            "She wants what we want...Klaus dead. Maybe she sees us as her only chance." Stefan said, putting his arm around me. I snuggled farther into him, walking into the building.
"Or maybe she's trying to lure you and Damon back into her web." I said to Stefan. "I want her gone."
"Iris Mikaelson, are you jealous?" Stefan asked. I blushed, looking away.
"So do I. But you're right, she stayed. Shouldn't we at least try to figure out why?" Stefan said. I nodded. I walked into the office, not taking off my glasses.
"Hello." The woman at the front desk said. Watson. Miss Watson.
"Hi." I said. She smiled at me as I stood there awkwardly. "My name is Iris Mikaelson. I'm the new sophomore student."
"Ah yes! Ms. Mikaelson welcome to the timberwolves family!" She said to me. I take off my glasses, looking her dead in the eyes. "Even tough I am a sophomore, i am a genius one, so you will put me in classes with Juniors." I said, compelling her to fix my schedule.
"Well here is your schedule Ms. Mikaelson!" Watson said to me. I smiled, looking at it. All AP classes. Good. I walk out into the hallway, seeing Bonnie, Jeremy, and Stefan.
"Meet the newest student at Mystic Falls High School." I said, smiling. Bonnie looked shocked, along with Lil Gilbert.
"Jeremy, you're a sophomore right?" I asked him. He nodded, smiling. "Well same, so this should be fun."
"Let me see your classes." Jeremy said, trying to see if we had any together. "These are all Junior classes."
"Iris." Stefan said.
"I don't have to compel my grades Stefan. I've been alive for over one thousand years. I'm gonna be book smart."
"Fine." Stefan said. "I'll see you in Alaric's class."
"Dumb is teaching one of my classes?! Great." I said, crossing my arms.