Chapter 2

The sun's rays brightened Ragini & Laksh's room.

Laksh was sleeping with Raksha near him.

The washroom's door got opened and Ragini came out... she was walking lifeless in a numb state.. She slowly went in front of the mirror and looked on... Ragini recalled her and Swara getting ready for the sangeet...

FLASHBACK

Swara took Ragini in front of the mirror and indicated their reflects with a finger: yeh chahti thi mein..

FLASHABCK ENDS

A tear skips from Ragini's cheek while she closed her eyes: Ham bhi toh yeh hi chahthe the Swara... phir tumne Swaragini ko alag kyu kiya...

Ragini went stood by the window and looked out without any expression on her face: 5 mahine ho gaye Swara tumhe gaye hue... aur abhi tak tum vapis nehi aai.. kyu...

"Maa baba ki traf sai dii hui pehli zimedari jo unho nai mujhy di wo tum ho Ragini..."

"Swara ki Ragini kai dil mai hi Swara hamesha ke liye reh rahi hai.."

Ragini: hamari Swara to hamare dil mai hi rahe ghi... lekin hame Swara aankhoon kai saamne bhi chahi hai... bohat ashi ashi baatein karti thi tum Swara.. ham tumari pehli zimmedari hai.. kabhi chod kr nehi jaao ghi.. lekin chali gai.. chali gai sabko chod kr... Sanskar ko chod kr.. pure parivaar ko chod kr.. apni Ragini ko chod kr... choti si Swe ko chod kr..

Suddenly Raksha started to cry loudly... but Ragini was in her thoughts.. she kept looking out of the window while Raksh kept on crying and crying...

Hearing her cry Laksh slowly opened his eyes rubbing them and after opening them completly he saw Raksha near him crying completly: Raksha..

He immediately took her in his arms and got up trying to calm her patting on her back: Chup princess chup.. aise nehi rote... - just then he saw Ragini standing in front of the window and got shocked seeing that she wasn't giving any reaction even if Raksha was crying so much..

Laksh: Ragini!.. - Ragini didn't reply.. she was still lost in her thoughts...

Laksh: Ragini!!

Ragini turned: H.. haan.. haan Laksh kya hua?..

Laksh: Kya hua matlab? Ragini tum puch rahi ho kya hua?! Raksha itni dair sai ro rahi hai Ragini.. tumara dehaan kaha hai?!

But Ragini returned again in her thoughts..

Laksh looked at her stunned as she wasn't giving any response... then he went to sit on the bed with Raksha in his arms: Ragini at least dud to lai kar aana.. subha subha isko bhook laghi hoghi is liye ro rahi hai...

Ragini: Haan.. dud.. Haan voh Laksh maid ne dud ki bottle ready ki hai.. aap Raksha ko pila dein hame Swe ko bhi dekhna hai..

Laksh looked at her: Kya?...

Ragini was about to go.. he turned towards him: Kya matlab?... Laksh aapko pata hai na jab tak ham Swe ke paas nehi beth te to voh soti nehi hai, khati nehi hai.. kuch nehi karti... aap zara Raksha ko sambhaliye.. ham abhi aate hai..

Ragini went out of the room..

She walked in the corridor and just then a maid came towards her with Swe who was crying...

Ragini: Arey Swe... - she took Swe from the maid's hands..

Ragini: Tum Raksha ko dud de kr aao ham isko sambhalte hai..

She went downstairs with Swe in her arms and patting on her back softly..

Ragini sat on the sofa with Swe in her lap and stared at her.. she pulled Swe's nose and laughed lightly: Pata hai.. aap bilkul apni Mama jais hai.. par thoti thori hamare pai bhi gai hai... aapki Mama kehti thi na.. hamari naak ek allu ki tarah hai.. aapki bhi aisi hi gol hai.. - her smile slowly disappeared and a tear skip on her cheek.. she immediately hugged Swe: Ham aapko kabhi bhi akela nehi chodey ghe.. aap hi hamari Swara ki nishaani ho.. aapko kuch nehi hone dainghey.. hamesha hamare sath hi rakhey ghe..