Chapter 5

All the Maheshwari's left for Manali by train.

Once reached the place..

Laksh and Ragini, who was holding both Swe and Raksha's hands, came out of the train and as soon as Ragini put her foor down on the platform, on the other side Swara, who was drying her hair with a towel in her room, turned around as she felt like someone was calling her.. Swara ran to look out through the window... she looked down seeing everything calm: Aisa kyu lag raha hai.. jaise ki koi apna paas aa raha hai..

Meanwhile..

Ragini was feeling uneasy too.. she looked here and there..

Laksh noticed it and asked: Kya hua Ragini?

Ragini: Pata nehi Laksh.. aisa lag raha hai ki yahan kuch bohat zaroori hai hamara..

Sanskar heard her and said in between: Hai na.. meeting to zaroori hai..

Just then Ragini felt someone pulling her hand while walking.. it was Raksha..

Raksha: Mama Mama.. yeh vohi jagah hai na yaha bohat sari snow ghirti hai?

Ragini: haan baby... yaha bohat sari snow hoti hai..

Raksha: Iska matlab ham snowman banaye ghe na Mama?

Ragini: haan kyu nehi.. ham sab mil kr ek bada sa snowman banaye ghe..

Swe: Mein nehi khelu ghi snow ke sath... phir agar thand lag gai to shopping kaise jaye ghe?! Aur hame bohat sari shopping karni hai.. hai na Mom?!

Ragini laughed lightly: Bilkul.. ham apni dono princess ke liye nae nae khilone aur kapde lenghe!

The Maheshwari's came out of the train station.. there was snow all over on the road..

They were admiring the landscape when..

Uttara: Churiya!!! - she held Parineeta's elbow and indicated a stall of "churiya" (glass bangles) - Bhabhi chalo na... dekho kitni sundar hai!

Parineeta: Uttara abhi to ham aaye hai.. kall shopping karley ghe..

Swe pulled Ragini's hand: Mom mujhe bhi churiya chahi hai! Please Mom!

Ragini: Beta abhi..

Sujata: Arey le len do na chori ko churiya.. vaise bhi bohat hi sundar hai.. mein bhi dekh hi leti hu!

They went to the stall and started to look at the bangles..

Swe chose some of her size and asked to Ragini: Mom mujhe yeh chahi hai! Pehna do na!

Ragini smiled and knelt near her to make her wear the bangles..

Raksha was looking some bangles but they were not of her size... Laksh noticed it and went towards her: Arey beta.. aap yeh wali kyu dekh rahe ho... yeh to aapke chotey chotey hathoon mai nehi aaye ghi...

Raksha: Papa aap Mama ko yeh di jiye na... - she showed some red bangles to Laksh - Mama ko red color bohat pasand hai.. aap unhey gift karey ghe to unhey bohat asha laghey ga..

Laksh smiled and picked her up pulling her cheek softly: Agar ham dono unhey gift karey ghe to Mama ko zyaada asha laghey ga...

Raksha smiled and Laksh paid for the bangles..

After making Swe wear the bangles Ragini turned: Raksha aapne kya liya?

She saw Laksh putting Raksha, who was hiding something behind her back, on the ground and kneeling behind her.. Raksha innocently made a gesture to Ragini to ask her to come at her hight and Ragini curiously knelt in front of her..