Chapter 8

Sanskar, Laksh and Ragini were about to go to look for Swe when they saw Parineeta running downstairs..

Ragini: Bhabhi kya hua??

Parineeta just looked at the stairs..

Swara came there with Swe...

Ragini left Laksh's hand and covered her mouth in shock... she wasnt able to believe on her eyes..

Swara looked at her and smiled..

Laksh looked at the hand Ragini left and then at Swara... he was stunned too..

Sujata: Swara?!

Raksha recognized Swara and ran to Ragini standing beside her: Mama.. ashi wali aunty!

Ragini looked at her and then at Swara...

Swara looked at all the shocked Maheshwari's with a smirk.. her gaze stopped on Sanskar, who was looking away feeling uneasy... her expression changed in an angry glare looking at him..

Then her eyes met with Ragini's wet eyes... They showed longingness while seeing Ragini..

Swara, holding Swe's hand, started to walk towards Ragini who was walking towards her with Raksha from the opposite side.. both were looking straight in each other's teary eyes..

"Rishta diloon ka.. tode na toote..

Saanson ki dori.. mann ki, na toote.."

They recalled their first hug in the Music Academy after Ragini told about Laksh to Swara..

"Jaao ghe kaise.. tum mujhko chod ke.."

Swara and Ragini recalled holding each other's hand in front of Dp and his guns..

"Janmo ka naata.. pal bhar mai tod ke..."

Then their dance together in the Gangor Pooja--

"Janmo ka naata... pal bhar mai tod ke..."

Swaragini stood face to face in front of each other with Raksha and Swe.. Ragini recalled Swara putting a hand around an arm around Ragini's neck from behind and saying: "aur nehi to kya.. mein chali jaau ghi aur tumhe pata bhi nehi chaley ga kyu ki tum maasi dharam nibhane mai busy hoghi.. "

"Apno se aise koi dur jaata hai..."

Ragini looked at Swara as to scold her furrowing his eyebrows.. Swara slowly said "sorry" making an expression to ask forgiveness..

"Apno se aise koi dur jaata hai.."

Tears fell from both Swara and Ragini's eyes and they suddenly hugged each other..

"Dekh ke tujhko dil ko mere chain aata hai.."

Both cried hardly while hugging each other..

"Dekh ke tujhko dil ko mere chain aata hai..."

Ragini, while hugging Swara: Kaha thi tum? Kitna dhoonda hamne tumhe... lekin tum mili nehi.. itni dur chali gai thi apni Ragini se.. ham adhoore the.. Pal pal yaad kiya tumhe.. lekin tum to hame bhool hi chuki thi... ham jaante the ki tum theek ho aur ham hamesha kehte the ki tum vapis zaroor aao ghi... kaha chali gai thi tum haan.. kahan chali gai thi?!..

Swara closed her eyes while crying...

Just then Raksha pulled Ragini's saree's pallu... Ragini broke the hug and looked at her..

Raksha: Kaun hai yeh Mama?

Ragini knelt in front of her and cupped her face: Baby.. aap ppuch rahe the na Bade Papa hai to Badi Maa kaun hai?... - she looked at Swara with wet eyes - Yeh hai apki Badi Maa..