Chapter 7

Swara was destroying her room throwing on the floor whatever she was finding in her hands.. She was in rage...

Swara scattered the bedsheet on the ground and then said gritting his teeth: Yeh tumne acha nehi kiya Sanskar.. bilkul asha nehi kiya!.. Kabhi maaf nehi karun ghi tumhe... KABHI NEHI! - she shouted..

She fell on her knees crying loudly: Raksha meri Ragini ki beti hai aur meri...

She recalled how Swe misbehaved with her and the counter lady in the mall and how she threw the vase on the floor hitting Raksha...

Swara wiped her tears: Abh bas hogaya.. abh aur nehi..

She looked on with determination in her eyes..

The next day..

Maheshwari's were returning home by the train.. they were enjoying the journey singing and laughing together..

Ragini was sitting with Raksha in her lap while Swe was sitting next to her and Laksh was beside Swe..

Uttara: Chalo Papa abh aapki baari.. aap bhi ek romantic sa song Maa ke liye gaado!

Sujata: yeh ka keh rahi hai chori! Kuch to sharam kr!

Uttara made a face but then turned at Ragini: Bhabhi aap to kuch gaa di jiye na! Please!!

Ragini was about to say no shaking her head but then Laksh asked: Ragini gaado na!

Also Raksha started to ask: haan Mama gaao na please!

Swe: haan Mom.. aap sabse best ho to aap kyu nehi gaa rahi?!

Ragini: asha asha.. gaatey hai.. – she cleared her troath and then started to sing..

"Ham pe sitaroon ka ehsaan ho..

Poora, adhura har armaan ho.."

She looked at Laksh while singing..

"Ek dusre se jo bandhe hame.."

She moved with the tune of the song holding Raksha on her lap..

"Bahoon mai nanni si ek jaan ho.."

Swe placed her head on Ragini's arm who smiled and surroanded both Raksha and Swe with her arms hugging them from behind... Ragini placed her head on Swe's one and keeping Raksha in her lap she closed her eyes..

"Abaad ho, chota sa ghar..

Lag na sake kisi ki nazar..."

Suddenly a flash of a Camera took Ragini in the reality who opened her eyes and saw Laksh keeping in front of them and taking their pics..

Laksh: picture perfect!

Ragini: Laksh aap bhi na.. apki yeh photo khichne ki aadat kab jaye ghi?!

Laksh: kabhi nehi.. agar mein photos nehi loonga to bude ho kr ham aisi choti choti yaadein dekh kr kaise hase ghe?

Swe: chotey Papa aapkey paas hamare sab moments ke pictures hai?

Laksh: haan beta... jabse aapka janam hua aaj tak!

Swe: to phir mujhe bhi dekhni hai hamari photos! Chotey Papa please dikhaye na!

Raksha: haan Papa mujhe bhi dekhni hai..

Laksh: okok bacchon! Chalo sab sath me dekhte hai!

He took Swe in his lap and sath Next to Ragini who already was holding Raksha and all the four started to watch the old memories on Laksh's phone..

Swe: yeh to mein hu! Aur yeh mera aur Raksha ka school mai first day tha jab Mom hame chodne aai! Mom to rone lag gai thi! – she laughed covering her mouth with a hand..