Chapter 12

Ragini was in the hall of Singhania's villa and was helping Ragya and the children in homeworks when mr. Singhania came and called her shouting: Ragini!!

Ragini looked on and stood up seeing him.. she went to him looking down: Ji Sir?

Mr. Singhania: Shaam ko mera ek indian client London aa raha hai aur usko airport se pick karne jaa raha hu.. abh mere paas to time nehi hai lekin tum to pura din aise hi bacchon ke sath khelti rehti ho! Is liye airport tum jaao ghi.. - he showed a finger to Ragini warning her- aur yaad rakkhna.. koi galti nehi honi chahi hai varna acha nehi hoga!

With this he went away..

Ragini closed her eyes as they welled up..

She wiped her tears and tried to control her sobs turning towards the kids: Bacchon.. aap homework karo.. ham ek minute mai aate hai..

Saying this she ran out and sat down in the garden merging her back with the wall of the house and crying..

She shut her eyes remembering the happy moments with Laksh, Swe and Raksha.. how she once hugged Laksh with Swe and Raksha getting scared as Swe accidentaly blasted a ballon.. how Laksh used to take their selfies for keep it as memories..

Ragini looked at the sky with teary eyes: Laksh aapki bohat yaad aati hai.. yahaan pai to logoon ko baat bhi nehi aati Laksh.. ham apne ghar ko, aapko, sabko bohat miss karte hai.. ham jaante hai ki aap bhi hame miss kartey honghe.. par ham chah ke bhi aapke saamne nehi aa sakte..

Just then Ragya came there..

Ragya put her hands on the waist and looked at Ragini raising an eyebrow: Aap ro kyu rahi ho?

Ragini: Voh.. beta.. kuch nehi bas aise hi hame..

Ragya: Aise hi ro rahe the to apne aansu ponch lo because I can't see you crying Maa.. mein handle nehi kar sagti jab beautiful log rote hai..

She laughed covering her mouth with both her hands..

Ragini recalled hiding on the terrace with Laksh..

(Laksh: Acha tum ro mat, mein handle nehi kar sakta jab larkyaan roti hain.)

Ragini looked at Ragya and hugged her: Aap bhi na Ragya!

Ragya kept laughing..

Ragini wiped her tears and then held Ragya's hands: Acha aap hamare sath airport jaana chahte hai?

Ragya nodded exictingly..

And then asked: Lekin Maa ham airport kyu jaa rahe hai?

Ragini: Voh mr. Singhania ke client aane wale hai.. unhe pick karne jaana hai..

Ragya: Voh khadoos Singhania uncle?! I don't like him!

Ragini eyed her playfully: Ragya!

Ragya giggled..

Later..

At airport..

Ragini and Ragya were waiting for the flight to land.. Ragini had a "Singhania and Company's" board in her hand.

Ragya was standing there hummering and moving her head with the rhytm: "Mene dekha tujhe bhula ke.. har ek tarqeeb laga ke.. har nushke ko azmaa ke.. par dil se kabhi na utre.."

Ragya stood in front of Ragini and held her hands putting them on her shoulders.. both moved with the rhytm while Ragya sang: "Hangover teri yaadon ka.. hangover teri baaton ka.."

Ragini looked at her giggling and then asked: Aapko gaana acha lagta hai na? Aap sitaar seekho ghi?

Ragya made a face: Maa world itna modern ho gaya hai aur aap sitaar ki baatein kar rahe hai.. I want to learn guitar.