Chapter 13

Laksh and mr. Singhania were sitting at Singhania's villa hall..

Laksh signed a paper and stood up followed by mr. Singhania..

Mr. Singhania: So mr. Maheshwari.. the deal is finalized..

They two shook their hands..

Laksh: Mr. Singhania abh sirf final signatures baaki hai.. aur uske liye aapko Kolkatta aana parey ga..

Mr. Singhania: Yes.. I was thinking you can stay some days more here and then we can leave for India together..

Laksh: I am sorry mr singhania.. I have a very important meeting in line.. so I have to go to Kolkatta today itself..

Mr. Singhania: I can understand.. but I can't let you go without having lunch together.. khaana kha kar hi jaana..

Laksh: But mr. singhania..

Mr. singhania: I insist mr. Maheshwari..

Laksh sighed smiling and nodded..

In the kitchen..

Ragini was making the lunch hurrily when a servent came there..

Ragini: Surbhi yeh ready hai.. aap le jaa sagte hai..

Surbhi: Ji Didi..

With this she took some dishes and went out of the kitchen..

Laksh and mr. Singhania were sitting on the dining table..

Surbhi served them the dishes..

Laksh had the first bite and furrowed his eyebrows eating as he felt like Ragini made them..

Flashback..

Laksh was working on the laptop in the room when Ragini came there with food..

She sat near Laksh and gave him the plate with food: Break ka time ho gaaya Laksh!

Laksh looked at her smiling: Arey wah.. biwi ji ko pata hota hai kab mujhe bhook lagti hai aur khaane ki zaroort parti hai..

Ragini giggled and put her elbow on his shoulder: khaana bhi biwi Ji ne hi banaaya hai..

Laksh chuckled and had a bite of the food..

He made a face: Eww!! Ragini yeh kya bana diya!!

Ragini made a sad face: Acha nehi bana hai kya?

Laksh shouted putting the plate on the nightstand: Bilkul bhi nehi! I was working since a lot, I was tired and tum mujhe yeh khaana de rahi ho??

Ragini started to sob looking down..

Laksh's angry expression changed: aww mera baccha..

He hugged her to calm her down: Arey meri bholi bhali biwi ji I was just joking.. - he held her hands and kissed them - You are the best cook in the world!

Ragini looked at him still sobbing a bit: Mazak tha?

Laksh nodded laughing: Haan baccha sirf mazak hi tha..

Ragini wiped her tears and held the pillow starting to beat Laksh with it..

Ragini: Aapko pata ham kitna darr gaye the! Hamne socha aapko sach mai hamare hathoon ka khaana nehi pasand! Aap bohat bure hai!!

Laksh tried to cover himself with his hands laughing: Arey sorry jaan.. maaf bhi kardo!

Flashback ends..

Laksh to mr. Singhania: Mr. Singhania.. yeh khaana kisne banaaya?

Mr. Singhania: Just a maid.. kya phirse koi gadbad kardi usne?